Loveladies, New Jersey Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2. Oh boy, do I have some fascinating pic spam, when the time comes! Electricity meters!! :happy:

I'll have to dig up some thematically appropriate photos of catenary and pantographs to go with that. :wink:

The ads are offering me U2 ringtones and tickets to non-existent U2 events.

whoandthewhatnow?

Catenary is the overhead electrical wiring infrastructure on electrified railways, and pantographs are how electric trains collect power from the wires.

Many a lame railfan joke has been made from the abbreviation of pantograph, "pants".

Catenary is the overhead electrical wiring infrastructure on electrified railways, and pantographs are how electric trains collect power from the wires.

Many a lame railfan joke has been made from the abbreviation of pantograph, "pants".

man i realllllllly want to beat up railfans.

lucky that im a lamo u2 addict .

Health - Life & Style Home - theage.com.au

I don't know if this has been doing the rounds around the Superthread lately, but whatever, I only just found out and it pisses me off. Fucking lift your game, Australia. :mad:

my solution is to stop gorging yourself on shit all day and get off the couch you lazy bastards. . . .

if my metabolism ever slows down I am soooooo screwed. . . :reject:

I hope to whoever that they way they conducted that thing is screwy with its BMI stuff. America is just meant to be the fattest nation on Earth. Come on, we don't want Jeremy Clarkson making jokes about us!

I find it squishy enough in buses and at the movies, and I have to buy large in lots of shops. . . . how do the people who are actually big put up with things??

I have to wonder where these people are even coming from. Almost nobody I know is even overweight, let alone obese. I'm probably the most overweight of all my friends, and even I'm of average weight (and with quite some leeway) according to the body mass index thingamajig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom