Loveladies, New Jersey Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Victoria Vs All Stars (All Other states Basically)

Hamish kicked a miracle lucky goal, but Andy played really well. All Stars Won By 2 points.

Ahh, should've guessed.

And I totally cannot imagine Hamish playing footy. Or being competent at much of anything.

oooh tazer. that would get rid of the annoying customers, "NO REFUND!!!"

You could just use the Bernard Black loudspeaker method.

"ALRIGHT, SHOP'S CLOSED, EVERYBODY GET OUT!" "But this is hardly fair!" "IT'S NOT FAIR AT ALL! GET OUT YOU MISERABLE BASTARDS, BACK ON THE STREETS!"

:ohmy:

umm i think he is called Mr Football

played for footscray

total ledgend type of dude.

Definitely before I was aware of AFL then, since I've only ever known Footscray as the Western Bulldogs.

The first time I ever saw Aussie Rules was the 1996 Grand Final. Didn't properly watch it until the 1998 season.

You could just use the Bernard Black loudspeaker method.

"ALRIGHT, SHOP'S CLOSED, EVERYBODY GET OUT!" "But this is hardly fair!" "IT'S NOT FAIR AT ALL! GET OUT YOU MISERABLE BASTARDS, BACK ON THE STREETS!"

:lol:
10 minutes before closing. . . "this store will be closing shortly, could all customers please begin finalising any purchases, thankyou"

5 minutes. . . . "this store is now closing, could any remaining customers please make their way to the front of the store. thankyou"

0 minutes. . . . "this store is now closed." terse tone and the lights go off. . . .

-1 minute. . . . face to face."we're closed, sorry. the registers shut off automatically, the only door open is at the side."

-5 minutes. . . . "get out"

:lol:
10 minutes before closing. . . "this store will be closing shortly, could all customers please begin finalising any purchases, thankyou"

5 minutes. . . . "this store is now closing, could any remaining customers please make their way to the front of the store. thankyou"

0 minutes. . . . "this store is now closed." terse tone and the lights go off. . . .

-1 minute. . . . face to face."we're closed, sorry. the registers shut off automatically, the only door open is at the side."

-5 minutes. . . . "get out"

Yeah, I think the Bernard Black method would fit in quite well around the 5 minute mark. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom