Loveladies, New Jersey Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I'd love to see just how far I could get in applying for a licence. I do know the road rules, and there are so many shit drivers out there (remember Last Chance Learners on Channel 7 last year!) that I wonder just how far I could push things. Especially if I somehow bluff my way through the vision test.

But I'm not insane enough to put other road users and myself in harm's way like that.

:laugh: Not when I try driving into the afternoon sun and have no functional vision at all!

Have fun! :wave:

my response to that fuck tard would be

i get up i slave my arse off at work putting up with MORE than my fair share of the universes horse shit from the world's nicest people.

once a fortnight i get paid .

sometimes i get laid, smoke weed and i drink a hell of a lot.

and i listen to music.

and if i talked as much shit as you i would be dead LONG AGO .

WHAT
THE
FUCK
IS THIS
http://forum.interference.com/f199/how-do-you-choose-life-187767.html#post5255650

this is why i dotn stray too far from the safe places on interference.

ugh.

:lol: I was just looking at that! And backed out quickly. The worrying thing is that's one of the better threads on FYM this year. It's gone downhill since the US primaries began. Seriously downhill. Downhill like if PLEBA turned into a place where people just drooled over photos of Paul McGuinne$$ in a g-string.

Yeah, now I've given you nightmares, haven't I?

mate pleba makes sense.

that is just pure fucking pretentious wanking horse shit.

plebans actually are a community of (mostly) women who genuinely care for each other , exchange emails and hugs and share their u2 stories and pics and have a bit of a drool.

this other stuff is just WANKERY of the highest order.

and if some of those wankers are lurking ... well you know what you can do.

But this is my point. FYM once had a degree of rational discussion that made sense, and it had a good sense of community. Sure, it was the subject of mockery just like PLEBA was and is, but it had things going for it. There were some really good threads and I learnt a shitload reading them.

But like my example of PLEBA turning into Paul McGuinne$$-in-a-g-string droolfests and nothing more (i.e. becoming nothing but what the insults say - and worse), that's what happened to FYM. Now it's just semi-incoherent wankery and extremists yelling at each other. The community's gone. The decent discussion is gone. It's just not worth it any more. I don't learn anything by reading FYM threads; I just feel like I'm getting more and more stupid.

It's really sad. :sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom