Loveladies, New Jersey Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
However, I do know that the Lord of the Rings trilogy was filmed there and the landscapes in those films are GORGEOUS. Some stunning scenery you got there in New Zealand. :up:

Can't help showing off both my photography and my hometown (a little seaside town north of Wellington).

s640x480

s640x480

Yup, beautiful shots Axver. :drool:

New Zealand has already been added to the long list of places I hope to visit before I die.

Yup, beautiful shots Axver. :drool:

New Zealand has already been added to the long list of places I hope to visit before I die.

The South Island in particular is stunningly beautiful. Sure, the North Island is awesome (and my photos above are from the southwestern part), but the Southern Alps and Fjordland are pretty much unmatched.

*is in Melbourne too*

In which case, would you fancy cooking dinner for me?

I'm having one of those "bleh, I don't feel like cooking and nothing in the pantry's appealling" sort of nights. And now I'm starving. Guess it's my own bloody fault!

With all due respect... sod off! :lol:

I'm on my second hot dog, and thinking maybe the cheese and milo earlier was a bad idea. :huh:

Damn you! :madspit:

Cheese and milo? I assume not together, but I'm imagining it anyway!

Bleh, why didn't I order in pizza or something ...

I really need to figure out some more exciting dinners to make.

And food really needs to be cheaper too.

Alright, I'm going to actually try to sleep now. It's nearing 5:30 in the morning here.

Nice to briefly chat with you guys, maybe I'll start checkin out these superthreads more often.

And, Axver, I would just order pizza. You can't go wrong with pizza!

Alright, I'm going to actually try to sleep now. It's nearing 5:30 in the morning here.

Nice to briefly chat with you guys, maybe I'll start checkin out these superthreads more often.

And, Axver, I would just order pizza. You can't go wrong with pizza!

Yikes, that's even later than I go. G'night! :wave:

Shame that ordering pizza requires money. And menus. Wish I had a menu for the pizza place I like.

I wish I'd had a camera with me when I went to Broken Hill.

*considers as holiday destination*

</random>

At least you've been to Broken Hill! I think it's rather sad how little of Australia I've actually seen.

Pfft... when in doubt, just get Hawaiian :yes:

Well, they do a good Hawaiian, but they're also the ones who do the Moon ...

I'm really quite seriously thinking of ordering pizza some night this week. I've never actually ordered pizza for myself before, that's how stingy I am on myself. I only have it when I'm with other people.

Though now that I think about it, ordering a couple of pizzas and keeping slices for lunches may actually work out to be a cost-effective way of doing things.

Geology courses FTW.

I'm hoping my postgrad History stuff at least takes me to cool parts of New Zealand!

Right now, it's one of those times when I wish I could drive. Since it's the holidays, I'm trying to figure out what to do and I'd be bloody tempted to just drive off and see where I end up if I had a car.

I'm hoping my postgrad History stuff at least takes me to cool parts of New Zealand!

Right now, it's one of those times when I wish I could drive. Since it's the holidays, I'm trying to figure out what to do and I'd be bloody tempted to just drive off and see where I end up if I had a car.

ahh dude, if you wont order yaself a pizza then you would fucking DIE if you had to fill a petrol tank :lol:

Okay, I have to ask... what's the Moon? Is it lots of green cheese or something? And yes, I always use the leftovers for lunch after we order pizza...

If I had some time off work, I'd be sorely tempted to do the same thing. :drool: :stircrazy:

ahh dude, if you wont order yaself a pizza then you would fucking DIE if you had to fill a petrol tank :lol:

Pizza I can make myself for less than it costs to order. I'd be a bit worried if I could make petrol!

Okay, I have to ask... what's the Moon? Is it lots of green cheese or something? And yes, I always use the leftovers for lunch after we order pizza...

If I had some time off work, I'd be sorely tempted to do the same thing. :drool: :stircrazy:

The Moon is salami and oregano on the usual cheese/tomato kind of base, if I remember correctly. Basic but very nice.

I'm kind of surprised. Normally, I can spend my first week of holidays quite happily sitting around doing nothing before I start to feel like I need to do more, but I'm already about to go mad. I've no idea of what to do either.

Truth.
Parking fees, road tolls, rego, insurance, petrol, maintenence... :crack:

Honestly, even if I could drive, I wouldn't bother owning a car, given where I live. I'd just rent one on the occasions that I need one.

The Moon is salami and oregano on the usual cheese/tomato kind of base, if I remember correctly. Basic but very nice.

I'm kind of surprised. Normally, I can spend my first week of holidays quite happily sitting around doing nothing before I start to feel like I need to do more, but I'm already about to go mad. I've no idea of what to do either.

quilting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom