Loveladies, New Jersey Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to wonder where these people are even coming from. Almost nobody I know is even overweight, let alone obese. I'm probably the most overweight of all my friends, and even I'm of average weight (and with quite some leeway) according to the body mass index thingamajig.

I know. I see a few obese people around, but 9 Million?, are they all on their own Island thats also called Australia? Its probably a government conspiracy, and these obese people are actually robots! :shifty:

richardsimmons.jpg

I see lots of larger folk in town but not many that are hugely obese. A lot are quite chunky though, I think our perceptions are different. I see HEAPS of kids that are really chubby. It makes me sad when they have bigger boobies than me :sad:

I know. I see a few obese people around, but 9 Million?, are they all on their own Island thats also called Australia? Its probably a government conspiracy, and these obese people are actually robots! :shifty:

:lol:

Yeah, I think back to high school and certainly there weren't many overweight or obese people in my grade. Only a small minority. And I was on the fucking Gold Coast, the headquarters of crass lazy materialism! If anybody's eating Macca's for breakfast, lunch, and tea, it's shallow Gold Coast idiots!

Oh god, we're even beating the Yanks?!

NINE MILLION Aussie adults are overweight or obese? :ohmy:

I think those figures are skewed - they got them from a survey of people getting their blood pressure checked last year. Most people who would take part in that would, I'd guess, have a reason to worry about their blood pressure; ie, be overweight.

(Yes, I'm in denial.)

I see lots of larger folk in town but not many that are hugely obese. A lot are quite chunky though, I think our perceptions are different. I see HEAPS of kids that are really chubby. It makes me sad when they have bigger boobies than me :sad:

have a goooood look at corio village dalrin there are some BIG people out there ,

low socio economic areas are where its at .

Yeah, I think back to high school and certainly there weren't many overweight or obese people in my grade. Only a small minority. And I was on the fucking Gold Coast, the headquarters of crass lazy materialism! If anybody's eating Macca's for breakfast, lunch, and tea, it's shallow Gold Coast idiots!

Hey, maybe most of these 9 million are just hanging around Queensland. Could be a possibility? :hmm:

I've never been a huge fan of maccas. I think I've probably gone through phases during primary/high school of having it one, two times a week?....and then after school i remember i used to have it for lunch with a few mates every couple of sundays here and their on work lunch breaks....but since then, I'm like McDonalds free for a few months :rockon:

we use our super powers to rid the world of excess chocolate and take-aways, therefore saving others from obesity and heart disease :up:

must start work on the spandex outfits :hmm:
"Cos you're my cousin, yeah yeah yeah
You're my cousin, yeah yeah yeah
Just because we have similar DNA"

Get Ready to be Boyzvoiced :love:

have a goooood look at corio village dalrin there are some BIG people out there ,

low socio economic areas are where its at .

This is what I don't get. I would have assumed that in areas with less disposable income, people would have less money to spend on food and hence would be less likely to be fat fucks wallowing in a daily diet of Macca's. Meanwhile, some rich prick in Toorak earning $100,000 a week can easily afford a diet of 10 packs of Tim Tams a night.

Yet it seems to always work the other way around, and Joe Poorbastard in Footscray is eating the 10 packs of Tim Tams a night while Rich Prick in Toorak is eating some poncy tofu-and-spinach dish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom