Loveladies, New Jersey Superthread - Page 66 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 07-01-2008, 09:30 PM   #976
Blue Crack Addict
 
Screwtape2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Omaha, Nebraska “With Screwtape on Kettle Drum and Wormwood on Harpsichord!”
Posts: 18,353
Local Time: 06:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoMac View Post
But why don't they exist? You never gave a reason for this!
They are works of fiction. Like I said many times before.
__________________

__________________
Screwtape2 is offline  
Old 07-01-2008, 09:30 PM   #977
Blue Crack Addict
 
Dalton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Little hand says it's time to rock and roll.
Posts: 15,147
Local Time: 07:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoMac View Post
But why don't they exist? You never gave a reason for this!
For the life of me, I cannot figure out what is funnier.

1. Screwy's insanity
2. Everyone else trying to reason with his insanity

Seriously, this thread is the mentally handicapped equivalent of the fight scene from Heat
__________________

__________________
Dalton is offline  
Old 07-01-2008, 09:30 PM   #978
Self-righteous bullshitter
 
BoMac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Soviet Canuckistan — Socialist paradise
Posts: 16,667
Local Time: 07:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bono_212 View Post
IF *IF* they don't exist, then tell me, where the hell is the music coming from, because somebody has to be making it

Damn it
I think....I THINK because they are not part of Screwy's Cycle of Art™.
__________________

BoMac is offline  
Old 07-01-2008, 09:31 PM   #979
Blue Crack Addict
 
unico's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Rage Ave.
Posts: 18,747
Local Time: 06:31 PM
wtf is goin on here?
__________________
unico is offline  
Old 07-01-2008, 09:31 PM   #980
The Male
 
LemonMelon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Hollywoo
Posts: 65,812
Local Time: 03:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by unico View Post
wtf is goin on here?
Screwy's dissing the fake list.
__________________


Now.
LemonMelon is online now  
Old 07-01-2008, 09:31 PM   #981
Blue Crack Addict
 
Screwtape2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Omaha, Nebraska “With Screwtape on Kettle Drum and Wormwood on Harpsichord!”
Posts: 18,353
Local Time: 06:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bono_212 View Post
IF *IF* they don't exist, then tell me, where the hell is the music coming from, because somebody has to be making it

Damn it
LemonMelon is making the music. All of the music. These "artists" he is using are not real. They are just him pretending to be different people.
__________________
Screwtape2 is offline  
Old 07-01-2008, 09:31 PM   #982
Blue Crack Addict
 
unico's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Rage Ave.
Posts: 18,747
Local Time: 06:31 PM
i mean...i could look back, but would it be just as worthwhile to read that coldplay thread?
__________________
unico is offline  
Old 07-01-2008, 09:32 PM   #983
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Lila64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: ♥Set List Lane♥
Posts: 52,710
Local Time: 04:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalton View Post
For the life of me, I cannot figure out what is funnier.

1. Screwy's insanity
2. Everyone else trying to reason with his insanity

Seriously, this thread is the mentally handicapped equivalent of the fight scene from Heat
__________________
Lila64 is offline  
Old 07-01-2008, 09:32 PM   #984
Self-righteous bullshitter
 
BoMac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Soviet Canuckistan — Socialist paradise
Posts: 16,667
Local Time: 07:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by unico View Post
wtf is goin on here?
Mia!
__________________

BoMac is offline  
Old 07-01-2008, 09:33 PM   #985
The Male
 
LemonMelon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Hollywoo
Posts: 65,812
Local Time: 03:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by No spoken words View Post
Hey everyone. Anything interesting going on in here? Like, say, someone is pissing everyone else off? Hmmmm?

Oh, and for the record:

NSW 1
SEPTA 0
Thank God you're here. You're a casual fan of logic, and there isn't much on this Desert Island.
__________________


Now.
LemonMelon is online now  
Old 07-01-2008, 09:33 PM   #986
LMP
Blue Crack Supplier
 
LMP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 37,609
Local Time: 05:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bono_212 View Post
In the long run, yes, I do take into account how well it all sounds together, even if I didn't like a lot of songs on it. I mean, because, if I didn't like the songs, what else should I be looking at? If that makes sense.

Yes, the contest has been running for some time, and running out of favorite songs does happen, so I see your point.

But why make a big deal about using music from movies? I'll just come out and say it now then, I'm completely going to scrap my current play list. It was pretty much all music that I know or associate with certain movies. I got the idea while I was watching The Graduate, and I actually shaped a playlist after I watched Darjeeling. It was pretty great, though tere were four or five purly instrumentals, so I was probably going to scrap it anyways after you LM and PFan said three was probably your limit. But now that I hear this, just forget it. Is tehre anything anyone can do that no one will complain about *throws hands up*


Mostly this was just rambling, I'm not angry
Movies always influence how I make my lists, it's just the way it is. I'll never fault someone for doing the same thing, but yeah, someone's gonna bitch about something. If it's in a constructive manner, then I'll always welcome it, but if it's in the "HEY, YOU SUCK!" away, then fuck 'em.

I hope this bullshit doesn't discourage you from entering, since people have been and are being alienating from the contest already.
__________________
LMP is offline  
Old 07-01-2008, 09:33 PM   #987
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 30,343
Local Time: 06:31 PM
From the Tribute Band thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Screwtape2 View Post
Personally I think art means you have created something new.
Thus, Screwtape admits all of these projects would be art by artists.
__________________
phillyfan26 is offline  
Old 07-01-2008, 09:33 PM   #988
Blue Crack Addict
 
unico's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Rage Ave.
Posts: 18,747
Local Time: 06:31 PM
what up bomac? ltnc
__________________
unico is offline  
Old 07-01-2008, 09:34 PM   #989
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 03:31 PM
Man, don't nobody say hello to a SEPTA survivor? You pack of fucks.
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 07-01-2008, 09:34 PM   #990
Self-righteous bullshitter
 
BoMac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Soviet Canuckistan — Socialist paradise
Posts: 16,667
Local Time: 07:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonMelon View Post
Thank God you're here. You're a casual fan of logic, and there isn't much on this Desert Island.
I'd like to point out that this Desert Island is sometime in the future! It's not even the current competition!
__________________

__________________

BoMac is offline  
 

Tags
superthread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com