Loveladies, New Jersey Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, I totally combined the flavour sachets of two packets of Singaporean instant noodles for my tea onto one noodle cake. The flavour hello is immediate super happy!

A classic phallic symbol that simultaneously scares the shit out of me is the anaconda:

anaconda.jpg

Also, I totally combined the flavour sachets of two packets of Singaporean instant noodles for my tea onto one noodle cake. The flavour hello is immediate super happy!

:lmao:

Bleh, I need to make dinner but there's nothing at all here that I feel like.

FUCK me .

i have spent 2 hours loading software and figuring out how to blue tooth some shit to my phone to find out that the phone does not support the music i sent it and i needed to convert it first.

i will quite possibly convert the computer and the phone into a pile of fucking rubble any second now.

:doh::doh::mad::mad::mad::angry::angry::angry:

Haha that cactus one is hilarious. And whatever that thing is that you posted Gluey, too. Is that a pear?

I don't know if you guys are Star Wars fans but the lightsaber is known to extend to full length when the pressure is on...

a_lightsaber_fx_darth_maul.jpg

Jen, this is why I don't arse around with mobile phones. Can't be bothered spending ages trying to work the shit out.

And I take it you've got a new phone now, then?

Jen, this is why I don't arse around with mobile phones. Can't be bothered spending ages trying to work the shit out.

And I take it you've got a new phone now, then?

new phone, same number, can you text me so i can get your number mate, i have to re add everyone from scratch . fuck.

i just hope to christ whoever got mine phone cleans it out before they resell it .

:sigh:

new phone, same number, can you text me so i can get your number mate, i have to re add everyone from scratch . fuck.

i just hope to christ whoever got mine phone cleans it out before they resell it .

:sigh:

Fuck, that's lame. No luck tracking down the cunts? Bah. People suck. I'll send you a text now.

Damn, am I the only American left in this thread? None of you guys are Americans are you? Where are you all from anyway, if you don't mind me asking?

OK, text sent, Jen.

Damn, am I the only American left in this thread? None of you guys are Americans are you? Where are you all from anyway, if you don't mind me asking?

I'm originally from Wellington, New Zealand. Now in Melbourne, Australia. A good bunch of us in these threads live in Melbourne or other parts of Victoria.

I'm originally from Wellington, New Zealand. Now in Melbourne, Australia. A good bunch of us in these threads live in Melbourne or other parts of Victoria.

Ah, cool.

I had an English teacher in High School who was from New Zealand and she was a lovely lady. One of my favorite teachers that I've ever had actually. She had a razor-sharp wit.

Also, I don't mean to sound uneducated about New Zealand but I honestly don't know much about it...

However, I do know that the Lord of the Rings trilogy was filmed there and the landscapes in those films are GORGEOUS. Some stunning scenery you got there in New Zealand. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom