Loveladies, New Jersey Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My goal is to have the weirdest, most varied DI output of anyone on the forum, not necessarily to win anything. In doesn't hurt that I always try to make every list completely different in every way from the one before it, but The Fake List would throw me over the top instantly. Again, I won't win anything, but it makes me stand out.
:lol: my DI6 list is kiiiiiiiiinda like that :hmm:

I just like making mixtapes whenever. If they can double as DI lists, then that's always a win.

3 CDs? Cool, you should have no problem then.

I'm not sure how I'll construct the list yet though: Half '70s punk and pre-new wave stuff and half '80stastic new wave, or full lists of either one. Decisions, decisions.

I really think you and Khan will blow me out of the water on this one.

I just like making mixtapes whenever. If they can double as DI lists, then that's always a win.

I'm not sure how I'll construct the list yet though: Half '70s punk and pre-new wave stuff and half '80stastic new wave, or full lists of either one. Decisions, decisions.

I really think you and Khan will blow me out of the water on this one.

Mine's a mix of all three. It gets a bit challenging working some of the songs together, but I think it's coming along ok so far.

Mine's a mix of all three. It gets a bit challenging working some of the songs together, but I think it's coming along ok so far.

That's cool. I'm leaning towards half and half on this one.

Later, Phanan. :wave:

:lol: my DI6 list is kiiiiiiiiinda like that :hmm:

My list this time is totally like that.

BTW, The Fake List will only be unleashed during a DI contest that I am running or helping to run in some way. I don't want to hear a bunch of BS about how it shouldn't count. Blame Screwy for that.

BTW, The Fake List will only be unleashed during a DI contest that I am running or helping to run in some way. I don't want to hear a bunch of BS about how it shouldn't count. Blame Screwy for that.
oooh, cool. is it gonna be like a combo of space moon and di? (the contest, i mean)

Hi, friends.

The bottl of Seagrams Gin sitting to the left of my computer screen tells me that I am going to enter the next Desert Island tournametn and deliver the most kickass playlist of all-time. I will win easily.

You guys scared yet?/

Hi, friends.

The bottl of Seagrams Gin sitting to the left of my computer screen tells me that I am going to enter the next Desert Island tournametn and deliver the most kickass playlist of all-time. I will win easily.

You guys scared yet?/

I'm shivering in my Riddler boots.

Please do enter, it'll be fun. I hope it's not as nerve-wracking as last time was. Fuck.

Hi, friends.

You guys scared yet?/

Not particularly. Of course, I lose every time for some reason or another, so maybe I should be afraid.

In all seriousness, I really do want to enter but I wouldn't know how to upload my list of songs so that you guys would be able to listen to them.

How do you do that? :reject:

It won't be involved in any DI contest. You can create your own thing or start up Space Moon again but it will never be entered in a DI contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom