Loveladies, New Jersey Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
See, I was thinking "helloooo overt Christian praise album".

Which wouldn't happen, I hope, but still, I was thinking more of Biblical themes than political ones.
oh see i was thinking initially :yuck: but then i decided to formulate a more concrete thought and that's what i came up with.

haha i can count to 10, say how much does it cost, good day, etc. i am actually quite terrible with languages, vocabulary actually. so it's really hard for me. there's a few other food words i know, uhhhhh...not much. some of the others make me sooo jealous with how mucht hey speak. but my homestay is also with an english-fluent woman and not a family that speaks mostly bosnian, so that's a disadvantage.

it's a good excuse to watch lots of telly, to learn the language of course

You guys seen those promo meals Macca's are doing for the Olympics? Those McContinents? It's kind of sad how the McAfrica seems to be the largest of the lot.

I think I saw one ad and just shook my head.

You guys seen those promo meals Macca's are doing for the Olympics? Those McContinents? It's kind of sad how the McAfrica seems to be the largest of the lot.

I was in a Macca's today, and one of the people I was with had that... I was bemused by the non-specified, very yellow "African sauce".... more mayonnaise left in the sun, this time with food dye! :happy:

OH MY GOD !!!!!!!!!!!

the add at the top of page says -

gynecomastica can be eliminated ... blagh blagh
and has a big pic of man boobs.

damm dudes can i make a complaint yet?

Same diff, depending on where you are.

That must be tough, Vari! Are you enjoying it though?
yes but damn is it hard to postwhore on this dial up speed. there's faster internet at some cafes and in some homes but i'm cheap and just joined the library (15 marks, unlimited internet and books)
which has shit internet.

I was in a Macca's today, and one of the people I was with had that... I was bemused by the non-specified, very yellow "African sauce".... more mayonnaise left in the sun, this time with food dye! :happy:

Ooh, let's encourage the stereotype that all of Africa is just the same, a bunch of poor darkies in the desert with their "African food" and "African sauce"! Onya, Macca's! :happy:

I think I saw one ad and just shook my head.

I had a McEurope, which was like a chicken fillet with parmesan and Napolitana sauce. Not good at all. Also very biased towards Italy.

I have been vegetarian for a couple weeks now though, so thankfully now I'm not curious to see how these silly things taste.

Ooh, randomly. Vazza, Jen's purity score has now dropped below 20%.

I gotta go to bed, folks... :wave:

Was good to see you, Vari! :hug: Take care and have fun... and tell those misbehaving kids to fuck off in their own language and see how they like it :wink:

btw guys i am keeping a blog for my solo travels, which will be through croatia, montenegro, albania, macedonia, kosovo, bulgaria, romania, and serbia. it has my real name so i'm reluctant to post it on here (ahem ahem ahem) but if you email or aim me i'll send it to you, axver has the address as well.

Speaking of money, looks like Australia might be beating the States in something more worthwhile soon!

Given the excuse for U2 not coming here on Elevation was the poor Aussie dollar, I wonder if the US dollar declining to our 2002 level would cause U2 to ditch the US and tour here for two legs? :hmm:

... OK, so it's a nice daydream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom