love, you DESCRIBE like a burning star, falling from the sky. . .

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
woops i was still staring at the old thread wondering where everyone had gone:huh:

redkat said:

:yikes: yea I'm not gonna

:whistle:

did you get your pics lila? I don't think I wanna see them

I'll leave if you need some privacy :shifty:

I have to pic up the disc of pics this week sometime. Maybe tomorrow. There's 2 pics of us redkat. I think one is better than the other. When I get them back, I will PM you our pic. Then we can PM others if we both agree on it :wink: The band pics I will post in the JT thread

PM anytime :wave:

Please, Please, Please...le Who:wink:

I am dying...i need sleep but i can't:huh:

Need caffeine....need......:eek:

redkat said:
^
oh i get approval on the pics I like that :up:

^
Will you be home for 2 weeks Joe?

Of course - I would never post a friend's pics without approval :wink: (Karmic gets approval too, since she asked, LOL). But the boys, no approval :lol: I got the one with MrBaw & Redrocks where BAW is hiding his face, hehehee

^^^No i'm home until the 24th April..so roughly a month:hyper:

A month of nothingness:drool:

I have exams pretty soon after though:sad:

Much a happening in your world Tre?

Last edited:
^well they kinda start about 2 weeks after i get back so im not straight into them...I've done most of my exams for psych anyway...as we do them at the end of each unit!

^dude, can someone describe describe for me? I don't get it. do you just say whatever you want and put ^ before it?

^^excellente...looking forward to hearin it:hyper:

Me and my flatmate are considering setting up a band..me and him kinda jammed in his room Thursday night..well he did the jammin as i can't play guitar...will pick up some this month though when i go home...so i just sang a bit..we did Brown Eyed Girl, Cannonball and Hallelujah, Jeff Buckley's version...twas fun:D

AtomicBono said:
^dude, can someone describe describe for me? I don't get it. do you just say whatever you want and put ^ before it?

It is just chattin really...used to be some rules now it is just chat:p

So chat away about music, life or little pink blobs that make noises like 'burbdeburp':wink:

AtomicBono said:

your sig :love:

LJT said:
^^excellente...looking forward to hearin it:hyper:

Me and my flatmate are considering setting up a band..me and him kinda jammed in his room Thursday night..well he did the jammin as i can't play guitar...will pick up some this month though when i go home...so i just sang a bit..we did Brown Eyed Girl, Cannonball and Hallelujah, Jeff Buckley's version...twas fun:D

sounds awesome :rockon:

yes Lila i saw your comment. i'm not done with my song yet :p

And I'm nowhere near done on my projects... thus I must detach from the blue screen :sad: :wave:

runaway.gif

^bye:wave:

<I always get the feelin ive forgotten to pack something:huh:

Back
Top Bottom