love, you DESCRIBE like a burning star, falling from the sky. . .

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VertigoGal said:
we need 22, 24 to graduate "with honors" or whatever. we're required to have a full 6 credit schedule each year though, so I guess you can fail 2 classes as long as they aren't the required ones.

I'm assuming each semester is a credit for you? (yearlong class=1 credit for us)

Yeah, that's how it is here. :yes:

But if each semester is a credit for her, how is that fair for college? (for example NYU requires 3 credits of science, 4 to be safe...so she'll have 8 science credits!!?)

^^^ well, we have less of a choice of what subjects we can do compared to you

Well you Americans your system is like 18th best int he world, we rank at like 8th :wink:

^yeah our school system is pretty fucked up, but that's life. :wink:

do you go to public school sami? how many class slots do you have each day? :scratch:

I wonder the same thing sami...I'm assuming colleges would translate that or halve it or whatever. Like we get 7 pts added to each honors class (hence my 103 average last year), but colleges subtract it anyway. :shrug:

Last edited:
We have 8 classes except on Wendesday when we have 6, and I took an extra class , so I have 9 on Tuesdays and Thurdays

I have a double class everyday except Friday

Let's get off the topic of school please :yawn:

So guess what? :hyper: Last night at the Coldplay concert, someone that was at the 11/22 concert came up to me and recognized me and everything :happy: :D

^^Yeah it was a good concert, way to short though and it didn't even compare to a U2 concert! :) The audience was pretty lame, like no one in our section was into it :shrug: I called my friends for 4 songs and let them listen :D

^:lol:

^^He was alright, he didn't do anything for me :shrug:

My friend is going tonight too...I gave him my extra tickets because Coldplay is his favorite group :heart:

circa1992 said:
He was alright, he didn't do anything for me :shrug:

My friend is going tonight too...I gave him my extra tickets because Coldplay is his favorite group :heart:

Really? I thought he'd be good. :shrug: Did he do Bittersweet Symphony? :drool:

That's so nice of you!! You were suppoed to go twice in a row? My friend who's going is a Coldplay FANATIC. :lmao: She's like with them how I am about U2 :lol:

sami0201 said:

My mom liked him (he was much better than Kings of Lion). He played Bitter Sweet Symphony. I guess he was fine. I wasn't really paying attention to him though because my ears were bothering me and I didn't feel good because I don't like heights :shrug: He swore almost as much as Patti Smith :lmao:

That's so nice of you!! You were suppoed to go twice in a row?

I didn't want to go on a Sunday :lol:

My friend who's going is a Coldplay FANATIC. :lmao: She's like with them how I am about U2 :lol:

That's exactly how my friend is!!! :lmao: He's the one who actually introduced me to Coldplay :heart:

sami0201 said:

Bittersweet Symphony is so :drool:

I always play it, while playing my friends in pool, along with Rock 'n' Roll star and Vertigo. But least time I switched Vertigo with Fast Cars :wink:

^in my games the other guy gets almost all of their balls in without me scoring any then on my next turn i make all of mine:shrug:

Back
Top Bottom