love, you DESCRIBE like a burning star, falling from the sky. . .

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^I got to choose my electives too (reading/Reasoning, Art 1, Computer Applications)....except they forced me to do study hall 1st semester and wanted me to 2nd semester as well, but I talked them out of it :| :happy:

I've had to take wood for the last 3 years...it's not my thing, I almost cut off my finger last year :| :lol:

Last edited:
I got to choose Physics(other choices, Art, and Business) History (other choices Economics, and Biology) and Accounting(other choices, Music, and Chemistry)

^ Hey VG :wave:

^^:ohmy: You must be smart!

We weren't offered honors french 3, which is disappointing because it's my favorite/best class :sigh:

Hey :hug:

I only got to choose Piano Lab...and then whether to take Honors/AP levels of each of the other courses. Well I could've dropped French but you pretty much need at least 3 years of a foreign language to get into a competitive school. That's how most of our stuff is. You think you have a bunch of choices but in reality you have to take all 5 core classes for 4 years to get into a good college. :shrug:

I went bathing suit shopping today. :no:

^I hate bathing suit shopping :lol: I guess it didn't help that I was looking for bathing suits at the end of January, begining of February:laugh:

U2vertigofly said:
^^hey
and sarah i cut my finger on the scroll saw once. not that bad

:lol:
I almost cut mine on the machine that does curves...I don't remember what it's called :lmao: Also it doesn't help that I have no tolerance for pain and that I'm petrified of the wood shop to begin with :| :lmao:

people on this site are way smarter than me

Not me :lol:

grades/classes don't equal smarts...for instance I'm stupid enough to take a bunch of honors classes when it will make no difference to me in real life aside from stressing me out with more homework.

now that there is stupid.

see what I mean. :yes:

VertigoGal said:
:wave:

my subjects next year...

AP World History
H. Precalculus
H. 10th Lit/Comp
H. Chemistry
H. French 3
Personal Fitness/Piano Lab 1A (semester of each)

should be hell! :happy:

You take world as a junior? Interesting :hmm: Oh wait you're a freshman now aren't you??

precalc :love:
chem :love:

personal fitness :yuck:

My schedule next year :yikes:
AP Statistics or Calculus (not sure yet)
AP European History
AP Human Geography
AP Government / H. Economics (each one semester)
H. British Lit.
H. Physics

^agreed. :yes:

^^That's why I didn't take advanced algebra and honors bio next year (the only 2 classes available for higher levels) :yes: Eventhough all my teachers thought I was crazy for choosing to do no honors or advanced classes :| But I figured that I never want to do anything with math or science, so I thought it was pointless :shrug:

I don't think that made any sense :lol:

^Sami!! :hug: 4 AP classes :ohmy:

:ohmy: Both you and VG are geniuses :love:

Last edited:
Sarah that makes sense :yes: I was going to take AP chem next year but my chem teacher is like why would you put yourself through that if you don't want to do anything with science? :lol:

:hug: how is everyone?

VertigoGal said:
you're taking 4 APs sami? :no:

actually that's probably how I'll end up in jr/sr year.

and we take World as sophomores, I'm going into 10th next year.

I missed to cutoff by 2 weeks. :sad:

Yeah because I'm taking 3 this year and I can't take less or it will look really bad on my college apps :yikes: :uhoh:

I LOVED World. :love:

And you guys are more advanced than us :hmm: I'm in chem and precalc this year and I'm 2 years AHEAD in math! :lol: So what science and math do u take as a senior? I'm assuming you go chem-->physics and then precalc-->calc ? or have you not taken bio yet...

and AP's really aren't as hard as everyone says...you don't even have to pass the AP exam, it doesn't affect your school grade :shrug:

right now I'm in AP psych (best class I've EVER taken), AP environmental sci. and AP US History (soooo hard)

Sarah, so what do you take in high school? :scratch:

I'm good guys, thanks for asking :) Went shopping yesterday :drool: and got a treadmill today :hyper:

I'm taking the SAT's on Saturday and I haven't done any review :scream: :uhoh:

VG I hate bathing suit shopping too :no:
:lol: about the AP sci. I only took enviro because my teacher is completely insane and I love him :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom