Love Won't Let You Go...and DESCRIBE!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^^well, in some subjects, but at the moment, i'm failing pre-calc, luckily it's not even halfway through the semester, so i'll be able to pull it up to a B- if i'm lucky...

^^yeah, we just got done doing some of the hardest stuff all year and i got a 44% on the test :yikes: i've never done that bad on a test before...but the teacher told me that the class is going back to the difficulty of first semester, so i'll be fine now

plus the teacher is straight out of college and doesn't really teach well at all, so i'm going to blame her :lol:

^ I hate Maths

Here's a tip never get sometihng explained to you by two people at once

If it was like that here I would have failed French and Irish :wink:

^^^how is 44% a pass!?!

^^quadratic equations are nothing...i'm actually good at algebra, but this sin cos tan cot csc and sec stuff i'm no good at...

:sad: :mad: I have to go.........................I have to help my mom make dinner

:wave: :hug: :kiss: And John, you better not go to bed at a reasonable hour tonight, I was very disappointed when you weren't on last night :sad: :wink:

^:lol: Okay, that sounds good to me, I like to control you and tell you what to do :hug:

Mad at Zoot why? The thing he said about teenage boys........or something to that effect....:confused: can't remember.....

:wave: :hug: viva!

the sin cos etc. stuff is not so easy when you're trying to simplify sinxcosx+cosx=tanx

^^ I was kidding, no one can control me, except my girlfriend damn ym inability to say no to her :wink:

Yes exactly :wink:

^ I think it is

^^^pssh...i'm just not good at things when they don't have set answers and it doesn't help when my teacher just says, "how will you know it's right? you won't and you have to just keep trying."

^i wish she was a good teacher, but i'll just have to put up with her for a couple more months

Back
Top Bottom