Love Won't Let You Go...and DESCRIBE!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
More like arch-enemies :lol:

Hey Miss, how is France today? :wink:

And your cow.....wish I could show you my pics of me and some day old calfs in Oregon a few years ago. They were so sweet :heart:

Last edited:
i'm good...just got back from my friend's. her mom made us this really good homemade chinese food, and we had some pretty awesome cake. :drool:

i'm on a 4-day weekend (president's day today and a teacher workday monday, or maybe it's the other way around). so i couldn't be happier about that :dancing:

i don't even get it....i think george washington and abe lincoln have birthdays right around this time so they were like, what the hell let's make a holiday! :happy:

yeah we're the oldest democracy still running continuously today and all of them have been white protestant males but one (a white catholic male...ooOoOHH!)

:rant:

have you had any female PM's though? how much of a role does your pres play?

behind, are we? and what year exactly was divorce legalized in your native land? :hmm:

:wink:

I would like a woman president but both Hilary and Condi scare the shit out of me...

^ Well we have never had a female PM, but the second in command of the country is a woman

And the president has really little power, I think she is supreme commander of the army or something :wink:

Well ehhh, it was like only outlawed in 1937 so ehhhh :shifty:

Well we had the second female TD/MP in Europe

Sure they do :wink:

Back
Top Bottom