Love Actually

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mr. Green Eyes

War Child
Road Trippin' Across The Universe to Zoo Station
Ok, so this is one of my favorite movies. It's just great how they have all these different stories about love, all connected into each other. Plus it has some some great actors and actresses in it, like: Liam Neeson, Colin Firth, Keria Knightley, Laura Linney, Emma Thompson, Alan Rickman, Hugh Grant, and Rowan Atkinson. I don't know, maybe I'm just a hopeless romantic?

This movie was OK. I am a Hugh Grant fan and yes, the dance in this movie was really memorable. It was a really romantic sweet film but not my favorite of Grant's.

:up: :up:

This is absolutely one of my favorite movies of all time. Definitely top ten for me. And my hubby loves it too! We own it and watch it every once in a while. I love all the storylines, especially the little boy Sam and Colin Firth's character. And Hugh Grant is great in it too!

10/10 stars! Brilliant movie! I think i'll watch it tonight!

I like About A Boy too, some day I should have a Hugh Grant DVD festival :wink: But I would skip Music And Lyrics. Not crazy about that one. Still love four Weddings And A Funeral.

I LOVE this movie! Some people I know were a little shocked by the nudity. But I love that it is so completely unsexual. That makes it even funnier! Great Christmas movie!

I'm not a big fan of romantic comedies or Hugh Grant, but I love this movie and his character's storyline was my favorite - the scene with his assistant/secretary at the Christmas program had me swooning.

Now that I think about it, the storyline with the over-the-hill rocker trying for the Christmas No. 1 song was probably the best one of all. It was certainly the funniest!

MrsSpringsteen said:
I like About A Boy too, some day I should have a Hugh Grant DVD festival :wink: But I would skip Music And Lyrics. Not crazy about that one. Still love four Weddings And A Funeral.

I see we share the same taste with Hugh Grant movies. Let me know when you have that dvd festival please :wink:

AAH!!! Definitely one of my top 20 of all time. LOVE it!!!! I love when the guy goes to Kiera Knightly's door and pretends to be a caroller but is really pouring his heart out to her. SOB!!

The first time I saw it I thought the hot slutty girls (I think Denise Richards is one of them) were gonna rob Colin but nope...

Going to watch this movie at least 3 times in the next month!

Back
Top Bottom