love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
you, my love run your hands through my hair.

isn't my hair smooth and soft? you play with it for hours, and you don't get tired of it.

hour after hour, your fingers running gently across my scalp. separating my hairs in small groupings as your fingers search for new areas to roam.

oh yes...

you look into my eyes
zone out
look into my eyes

touch my face
lick my lips

bite my tongue

you look into my eyes as you tell me my hair is nicer than yours.

as you run your hands over my shirt, you notice a sharp smell, something you're not quite sure should pop up at a time like this.

indeed, i farted.

no, it wasn't loud, but fuck sakes does it stink bad.

you try to ignore it, thinking it was a mistake.

no

NO

it's there again

am i doing this on purpose? why am i farting at a time like this? and for the love of ugly children, what did i eat for dinner that causes such a putrid smell?

now, you're no longer comfortable kissing me. you pretend to be interested, but the final straw is pulled after the sound of loud hot hair flows through my pants and marinates the room for a third time.

panicking, you back off and try to find the door to leave my room.

no longer caring about any feelings being hurt, all you can think about is your next breath outside these contaminated walls.

BUT WHERE'S THE DOOR?!?!? everything is dark, and as i lie in bed, i repeat over and over again

"there's no other ending, sunday sun. there's no other ending, sunday sun."

occasionally you look back at me with a horrified look on your face but are clearly too afraid to waste any of your precious breath on muttering curses.

4 minutes later, miraculously you escape.

or so you think

after you get in your car to leave, you can't help but notice the smell has been ensconced in your clothing and in your mouth.

20 years later, the smell remains, and i've stayed the same.

man

i wish i had written something about vomiting. that would have been gold.

and, what a wildly inappropriate song to use too.

nice work in spotting it though

Caisenema, Beck's song Sunday Sun was written by Beck for his 2002 album, 'Seachange'... I think you really need to acknowledge that in future when quoting from published artists' lyrics.

Other than that, the whole story entertained me greatly. It reminded me of this one time that I had sex with an ebola patient... boy did that kill the romance fast when they turned out to have the consistency of week-old casserole.

poo.gif

You should really try and get that added to the smilies list, JA.

:yes:

I did a Google image search for large Radiohead images, and somehow that photo of Zooma Zoom Zoom standing like Captain Morgan wearing what looks like a hockey jersey popped up on about the fifth page.

That is all. Carry on.

inmyplace13 said:
I did a Google image search for large Radiohead images, and somehow that photo of Zooma Zoom Zoom standing like Captain Morgan wearing what looks like a hockey jersey popped up on about the fifth page.

That is all. Carry on.

Nice!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom