Louis XIV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2ITNOL

Acrobat
Anyone else diggin' this new band from San Diego? Their single "Finding Out True Love is Blind" has been getting lots of airplay here in Phoenix. That song had me hooked the first time I heard it. I picked up their EP Illegal Tender last month. And today their new full-length cd "Best Little Secrets Are Kept". I really like I what I hear so far. Their sound is a throwback to the glam rock of T. Rex and early Bowie. The lyrics a bit on the naughty side. If you go to buy the new cd, make sure you get the unedited version with the parental advisory sticker, not the censored version with all the bad words edited out. Best Buy only has the watered down version available in stores, so don't bother going there to get the cd.

Too bad these guys aren't opening for U2 in their own hometown.

cool. I'll be seeing them too next Monday night here in Tempe. A nice pre-flight show before I jet off to San Diego the next morning for the 2nd U2 show in S.D.

Not trolling at all. I've only heard "Finding Out True Love is Blind" on MVP Baseball 2005 for the ole XBox, and honestly, I think it's one of the worst songs I've ever heard.

I have their LP (The Best Little Secrets Are Kept)
it's quiet good but... I don't know, every time I listen to it I find it less exciting

I find them to be overly vulgar, honestly -- it seems like that's what they've set out to do, and it's not very interesting.

Haven't heard the whole album, though, so maybe I've judged them too eaerly? :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom