loud

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pleba

Babyface
hello hello
gaa
english rugby
french rugby
what a night
what a show
dont buy
please hold

plEba

go the ALL BLACKS

The HAKA:

Ka mate! Ka mate! Ka ora! Ka ora!
Ka mate! Ka mate! Ka ora! Ka ora!
Tenei te tangata puhuru huru
Nana nei i tiki mai
Whakawhiti te ra
A upa ... ne! ka upa ... ne!
A upane kaupane whiti te ra!
Hi !

I die! I die! I live! I live!
I die! I die! I live! I live!
This is the hairy man
Who fetched the Sun
And caused it to shine again
One upward step! Another upward step!
An upward step, another.. the Sun shines!!
Yea !

Allow me to join in on this random thread by expressing my support of the All Blacks. New Zealand owns the soul of world rugby union.

Axver said:
Allow me to join in on this random thread by expressing my support of the All Blacks. New Zealand owns the soul of world rugby union.

didn't south africa just clean you and the aussies up in the tri-nations :p
you might have the soul, we have the trophy!

just teasing - i'm south african, you'll have to let me have my moment, its like the only thing we've won in a decade!

digsy said:
just teasing - i'm south african, you'll have to let me have my moment, its like the only thing we've won in a decade!

Not quite. You guys stole the World Cup off us in 1995! I still believe the All Blacks won that game.

This year's Tri-Nations was an embarrassment. The flat attack is FLAT, alright. Graeme Henry should give the job back to John Mitchell. Or we should steal the South African coach. Considering how he's turned around the 'Boks, he is a genius.

At least the All Blacks still have the best statistics of any team in world rugby.

Axver said:

Not quite. You guys stole the World Cup off us in 1995! I still believe the All Blacks won that game.

This year's Tri-Nations was an embarrassment. The flat attack is FLAT, alright. Graeme Henry should give the job back to John Mitchell. Or we should steal the South African coach. Considering how he's turned around the 'Boks, he is a genius.

At least the All Blacks still have the best statistics of any team in world rugby.

uh oh, we're back on the world cup...!
this is gonna get nasty! :wink:

i could write an essay on this, but ill keep it short - yes you are one of the best teams overall, we're pretty great now though and its sad to see the the once mighty force made a mockery of. you must must MUST beat england and make a mockery of them though PLEASE! god knows they need it

so.... now thats out the way, whats this got to do with U2???
:D:

it was u2
look at the top
the topic was changed
holograms are near
know what i mean
plebA

RUGBY is well known as the team-sport, played with heart, brain and a lot of passion and spirit. for the people in new zealand it is kind of religion. the HAKA performed before kickoff by the national rugby team of New Zealand - THE ALL BLACKS - originally is a wardance of the MAORI (the natives of NZ).
for more information go to:
http://www.allblacks.com/index.cfm?layout=haka

gaa english rugby french rugby

GAA- Dublin (Croke Park, June 26-27),
English Rugby- London (Twickenham Park, July 2)
French Rugby- Paris' Stade De France (early July, 2005).
YES???
dont buy tickets yet :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom