Lost (the show)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FullonEdge2

Refugee
So what does everyone think of this show? I was introduced to it a couple weeks ago and I love it! I can't wait to see how it turns out.

I love it! I had missed the first couple of episodes, so I was :confused: a while, but now that I've seen them all from the beginning, I can't stop watching!!! :love:

I :heart: LOST!!!! :bow: J.J. Abrams is a friggin' genius!
I have been absolutely addicted to it since the first episode and haven't missed one yet! X-Files meets Survivor is how I describe it to people who wonder where the heck I am on Wednesday nights.
On tonight's episode, we find out about Boone and Shannon (Shannon drives me nuts, but not as much as Sawyer!). My favourite episode so far, was the one where we find out about Locke and what happened to him when the plane crashed. Don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it.
I will DEFINITELY pick this up on DVD when it comes out, which it eventually will.
OK, I'll stop gushing..... now. :silent:

It's a GREAT show. I remember watching the first two episodes and was like "oh dear the last thing i need is another show to get hooked on." and it's GREAT. its a tradition every thursday to discuss it in my 4th period.

We're all hooked. I get a little tired of the format--island disaster, then a bunch of flashbacks, then we'll return to the island disaster--but it's keeping me sucked in.

Plus it has former hobbit, Dominic Monahan and that makes me happy. :wink:

Is it just me, or is Sawyer the poor man's Viggo Mortensen?

I've been LOST since the very beginning...I even watched the freaking reruns! I am So JJAbram's bitch...we watch LOST and then stay tuned in for ALIAS (I wanna be Sydney when I grow up!) Oh, and after that the Kumar's are on at 10 on BBCAmerica--woohoo!
Has anyone else here been picking up on the philisophical "hints" dropped on Lost? Any theories?

The site www.thefuselage.com is a cool place for anyone who is really, really into the show. It's a message board, and a lot of the actors, writers/creative team post there. I haven't spent a whole lot of time there, but I know that the actors who play Locke, Michael, and the Korean lady have posted there, and the guy who plays Hurley posts there a lot.

It's full of crazy theories, and your head will begin to hurt if you spend too much time there.

My favorite new show on television. :up:

Tonight we're going to find out the "shocking truth" about Boone and Shannon. :hmm:

medmo said:
The site www.thefuselage.com is a cool place for anyone who is really, really into the show. It's a message board, and a lot of the actors, writers/creative team post there. I haven't spent a whole lot of time there, but I know that the actors who play Locke, Michael, and the Korean lady have posted there, and the guy who plays Hurley posts there a lot.

It's full of crazy theories, and your head will begin to hurt if you spend too much time there.

I love that website! :love:

Last edited:
kellyahern said:
medmo, my head already hurts . . . she's dead, no she's not, he was relieved when he thought she was dead :confused:

Maybe he was relieved because the weight of how much he loves her was getting to him and he was not looking forward to going back to LA and having to deal with the consequences of what happens next now that they have slept together.

I love LOST! Although I missed the first couple episodes....but I didn't really like the last episode on the girl with the handcuffs (forgot her name...), it seemed a little cheesy to me. I hope they repeat the story of the korean couple, I really really wanted to watch that one.

Dom started posting at The Fuselage as well. ;)

I love, love, love "Lost." Such a great show!

I thought tonight was one of the best shows in a while. It might be one of my favorites.

kellyahern said:
my head already hurts . . . she's dead, no she's not, he was relieved when he thought she was dead :confused:

oh, and I :heart: Hurley

I was relieved when I thought she was dead! And then she wasn't and I was like, "Crap." :scratch: I'm not sure why i dislike her so much.

Hurley was pretty funny! I hope they do an episode where we see his backstory.

So do you think the Korean couple knows English, but that they don't know that their husband/wife knows English? i wonder where that's going to go? And where the hell is Claire? It doesn't seem like anyone's in a hurry to find her, especially since she's about to give birth any day now!

It's too long until next Wednesday!!! :scream:

lmjhitman said:

I was relieved when I thought she was dead! And then she wasn't and I was like, "Crap." :scratch: I'm not sure why i dislike her so much.

Hurley was pretty funny! I hope they do an episode where we see his backstory.

So do you think the Korean couple knows English, but that they don't know that their husband/wife knows English? i wonder where that's going to go? And where the hell is Claire? It doesn't seem like anyone's in a hurry to find her, especially since she's about to give birth any day now!

It's too long until next Wednesday!!! :scream:

I thought she was dead too and it shocked me so much cause I wouldn't think that they would start killing off characters so soon.

I can't wait to see Hurley's story too. I hope they do a good job on it, I have my hopes up!

Well it's hard to tell whether the husband knows but then I'm leaning on the no side since he didn't respond to Hurley when he said "your wife is hot" but for sure the wife knows :wink:

You know, I'm actually not in a hurry to find out what happened to her...I think I'd rather learn more of people's backgrouds before they talk about that again.

Did you guys see the monster thing pop out of the ground when it was chasing after Boon and Shannon?? I found that kind of weird but maybe it's just me.

Back
Top Bottom