Lost (the show)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^ i'm glad i'm not the only one who thought this.

maybe things will liven up next week when the french lady shows up.

i do wish they'd show more about walt and his creepy powers though.

It's so strange.. Kate started out intriguing. But now she's just a little irritating and isn't getting much screentime anymore. They've made her unlikeable and unsympathetic for some reason. Then again, Jack annoys me too. So.. :shrug:

Now Sawyer on the other hand.. :cute:

i'm interested to now see how the events on the raft vs. the events on the island play out. although in the preview for the finale next week, i could have sworn they showed sawyer on the island - isn't he on the raft?? :huh:

i have to admit that i got a little bleary-eyed when vincent was swimming out to walt as they left on the raft.

i also have to admit that i enjoyed the fact that sawyer spent most of the episode without a shirt. :drool:

kellyahern said:

me too :sad:

I bet Art/Artz (?) is dead meat though :yes: A minor character that has more lines all of a sudden, yep he's gonna croak :lol:

Actually I don't think so. I have read that some of the current cast will not be back next year, and new faces will take their place. So my guess is Art is one of the new guys we'll be seeing more of next year.

AvsGirl41 said:
I missed it last night!!! :sad:

I need to find someone who has it taped before next week!

it is being rebroadcast in some markets

check your local listings

Tue 5/24/2005

8:00 PM Lost: Exodus (Repeat) 7 KABC View program details

description: The French woman stuns the survivors when she shows up with a dire warning about ``the others'' as Michael and Jin ready the raft for sailing.
rating: TV-14
duration: 60 min

miss becky said:

Actually I don't think so. I have read that some of the current cast will not be back next year, and new faces will take their place. So my guess is Art is one of the new guys we'll be seeing more of next year.

I hadn't heard that. I thought Boone was the only one. There hasn't been any other talk about other people dying, has there?

phanan said:

I hadn't heard that. I thought Boone was the only one. There hasn't been any other talk about other people dying, has there?

There was an article in the USA Weekend in our Sunday paper a couple weeks back. I don't think they mean anybody else will die. My own guess is that the people who go on the raft will not come back. Which bums me out, because I love Sawyer and I don't want to see him go. :(

I read similar article. Apparently, there are 49? survivors on the island and they plan to have a rotating cast to keep the show fresh. Whether or not, we hear from people on raft or not, who knows. I also heard their might be an episode told from the dog's POV.

trevster2k said:
I read similar article. Apparently, there are 49? survivors on the island and they plan to have a rotating cast to keep the show fresh. Whether or not, we hear from people on raft or not, who knows. I also heard their might be an episode told from the dog's POV.

No, there's 48 survivors. Ooh, that reminds me. Remember the numbers on Hurley's lottery ticket? An obsessed fan got them tattooed on their arm...or maybe it was their leg. Either way :yikes:

Queen Bee said:

No, there's 48 survivors. Ooh, that reminds me. Remember the numbers on Hurley's lottery ticket? An obsessed fan got them tattooed on their arm...or maybe it was their leg. Either way :yikes:

:eek:

I was tempted to play those numbers the week after that episode aired. However, I would have freaked if I won...and not freaked in a good way.

Hewson said:
Its going to be an hour of a camera angle furrowing through the jungle with sniffing sounds...breakthrough television.

Remember at the beginning, Vincent was missing. Maybe we get to see where he was and how he survived the crash. I think it could be interesting.:wink:

ok fellow survivors, are we ready? :hyper:

lost.gif

Back
Top Bottom