Lost (the show)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
She told him that it was his father's idea for her to seek him out, she did it for money, his father came up with the "immaculately conceived" story cause he knew that would be the way to get Locke to offer his kidney.

(I was expecting we'd find out they f'ed up Locke's surgery, hitting his spinal cord and thats what put him in the wheelchair, but I guess we'll see that backstory later)

Anyone want to join me in a chorus of "The Circle of Life"?:wink:

Where the hell is Locke? inside the container smoking a big fat one or what?

Hey Democrat, remember that Canadian citizenship quiz you sucked at a while back. Well, I found this website called An American's Guide to Canada. Check it out to learn some things about your neighbours.

http://icomm.ca/emily/

best line of the night goes to hurley:

"whoa, jack. you ok? you're lookin' kinda goth." :lol:

(nice idea to put the entertainment stuff in a separate forum :up: )

Wow...anyone surprised that it was Boone who was killed off? They've been saying a major character would die but I couldn't figure out who it would be. Of course after last week we knew he wasn't doing too well, but I thought they'd add a twist.

The next episode looks hardcore with Jack getting in Locke's face. Too bad it's not airing for another month :mad:

laz

lazarus said:

The next episode looks hardcore with Jack getting in Locke's face. Too bad it's not airing for another month :mad:

It is? I can't stand these month long breaks. :scream:

Edit: Just looked it up. Here's the schedule for the next month.

4/13 - Special (Michael's backstory episode)
4/20 - Homecoming (The second Charlie-centric episode)
4/27 - Lost: The Journey (1-hour special)
5/4 - New episode: The Greater Good (Sayid)

Last edited:
So that's where this thread went! I must be slow.

I was so glad they didn't chop his leg off. Jack is a horrible doctor, the shock alone (I think) would have killed him.

lazarus said:
Wow...anyone surprised that it was Boone who was killed off? They've been saying a major character would die but I couldn't figure out who it would be. Of course after last week we knew he wasn't doing too well, but I thought they'd add a twist.

laz

What? So no new episode next week??? :huh:

Nope, 2 weeks of reruns. Then, an hour LOST special where they show Kate, Jack, Locke, Charlie....maybe one other person's backstories in chronological order, as either an intro for new fans, or a refresher for old.

Then there's a Sayid-centric epi. Then Kate's epi (Born to run). Followed by Part 1 of the Season Finale (Exodus, Part I) and then Parts 2 and 3 of the Finale (Exodus Parts II and III).
NOTE: Exodus II and III will be shown as one episode (i.e. will run as a two hour special).

My friend, Sarah, is a fellow LOST addict and we always e-mail each other the day after an episode to discuss what happened. This past week she started her e-mail with, "I can't believe Boone died" which I read as, "I can't believe Bono died." I nearly fell out of my chair.

Check out the Entertainment Weekly with LOST on the cover.

The article's worth a read. Apparently, the guy who played Boone is pretty sore about being killed off.

I just have the awful feeling is that the season finale is going to go like this:

They finally show the hatch being opened. Cut to various Lostaways gasping in surprise. Cut to . . . black screen with the words "To Be Continued . . ." And then they make us wait all summer to see what is in the damned hatch. :mad:

kellyahern said:
I just have the awful feeling is that the season finale is going to go like this:

They finally show the hatch being opened. Cut to various Lostaways gasping in surprise. Cut to . . . black screen with the words "To Be Continued . . ." And then they make us wait all summer to see what is in the damned hatch. :mad:

I could see that or something similiar to that scenario happening. JJ Abrams LOVES to end his shows with cliffhangers.

The hatch is the doorway to the only functioning bathroom on the island, they are all mad at Locke for keeping this secret to himself. Kate goes looking for the guns.:wink:

Back
Top Bottom