Lost (the show)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
According to the forum over at Tivo (www.tivocommunity.com), the Korean writing shown on the shot with Hurley says, "Lucky Winner, Los Angeles, California". :hmm:

Last night, when they showed him with the headphones on, I'm thinking - How the heck does he still have juice for his Ipod after a few weeks? - brilliant how it cuts out then :shifty:

bonosloveslave said:
Last night, when they showed him with the headphones on, I'm thinking - How the heck does he still have juice for his Ipod after a few weeks? - brilliant how it cuts out then :shifty:

That was funny - I was thinking the same thing, then the music stopped. Hurley and I said "Son of a bitch!" at the same time! :laugh:
We always talk about what CD's we'd bring if we were stranded on a desert island, but I always forget to include bringing a suitcase full of batteries!

Next week's episode definitely features Hurley, and according to TV Guide, we learn...

well, some might think it's a spoiler, so don't read on if you don't wish...

We learn that Hurley won the lottery and is a multimillionaire (explains him being on TV), but he has had family tragedies to deal with since he won.

Also, the lottery picks that he won with match numbers on the map Sayid got from the french woman, which is probably why, in the preview for next week, we see Hurley getting in some trouble. He probably goes to the french woman...

This show is amazing! :drool: I missed the first few episodes but caught the pilot in reruns and was hooked. Really looking forward to Hurley's back story....didn't catch that he was on the tv. I'll have to watch it again. I sure hope he isn't the one being killed off.:no:

I'm a big Hurley fan too. I'm glad so many people here appreciate him, because on this other forum I go to, all anyone can talk about is Charlie, Charlie, Charlie. Granted, it IS a LOTR forum, so I guess I can't totally bag them for that.

This radio station was slagging off Lost this morning, and I was so annoyed. They just sounded like IDIOTS -- the djs were all, "It moves wayyyy to slow for me." Fine, dolt, then get back to your short-attention-span video games or whatever it is you prefer to great writing and a slowly unfolding mystery!!!!

Hmm -- maybe I should have called in and said that. Oh well.

If it's not Dominic Monaghan (thank goodness) there's only a few characters of the 14 that truly count as "well-loved": Jack, Kate, Hurley and Sayid. Depending on if Shannon comes around due to her relationship with Sayid, she could fit the bill.

Locke isn't going to die, because he's connected to whatever is going on. There's a big theory going around that the survivors are going to split into two factions, with Locke leading one and Jack leading the other. Particularly given the themes of "light and dark" that keep running through the show--the dark caves and the light beach, the black and white stones found with the skeletons, and even the backgammon game. (Locke told Walt that everything is divided into light and dark.)

Everyone hates Sawyer (or loves to hate him) so he'll stick around. I don't see Boone or Michael really jerking the tears either.

YaY!! Finally Hurley's story...I've been waiting for it for the longest time!!!

Oh does anyone know what song it was that was playing on Hurley's CD player or whatever??

Boone can go. I think that little visionquest gave him a lobotomy, which if you think about it, was not much of a surgery.

I almost wanna say it may be Michael, because I think Walt has more control over things than what appears. Considering the relationship (or lack thereof) they have, I think it may be him.

I wanna see a backstory on Vincent (the dog), that would be interesting.

I love Sawyer. :heart:

Charlie's cool, but I don't really have a special feeling about him. Maybe Claire gets killed off. :shrug:

myusernamehere said:
Boone can go. I think that little visionquest gave him a lobotomy, which if you think about it, was not much of a surgery.

I almost wanna say it may be Michael, because I think Walt has more control over things than what appears. Considering the relationship (or lack thereof) they have, I think it may be him.

I wanna see a backstory on Vincent (the dog), that would be interesting.

Yeah, I'm in the "whack Boone" camp too :yes:

Vincent flashback :up: :lol:

Here's a short clip I made of Hurley's brief TV scene from Wednesday's episode of Lost.

Download it here: http://s25.ysi.com/d.aspx?id=2GLTNMVBUQBJY0AJK840US5YGA

Replace ysi with
ysi.gif
in order for the link to work. ;)

Is this island one giant science experiment? The links between the characters are like a giant spiderweb yet none of the characters know how they are connected, yet. Cool concept for TV show.

The flashbacks are a great way of getting us off the island with an individual focus for each character. And these storylines can go anywhere like Claire's devil baby or whatever it turns out to be.

I did love the ending where Hurley tells Charlie the truth and Charlie storms off thinking Hurley is giving him some bull. :wink:

Wherever this series ends up, I hope it has an excellent exit strategy and does not end up with a horrible ending. I don't mind if a show has a predetermined conclusion as long as it makes sense and answers all the questions.

i don't know how it is all going to wrap up

but more and more I think the island is not a physical place

this is all in someone's mind, sub-conscience, imagination, coma, or what not

Just found this interesting bit of news. :hmm:

When the BIG castmember dies off, Claire's baby will be born .... And Jack will NOT be the one to deliver it. The ultimate reason for the death will be the ultimate betrayal from someone he believes to be his trusted ally. But I will say that when I say BIG character, it is not a reference to anyone's size. Lost will return with new episodes on April 13th and we'll get more backstory on Locke, Jack, Sayid and Kate (in that order) before the season ender which will take the life of one of the beloved ten men.

Source: Kristin on E!Online

Back
Top Bottom