Lost (the show)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mucca said:
Did you guys see the monster thing pop out of the ground when it was chasing after Boon and Shannon?? I found that kind of weird but maybe it's just me.

I kinda freaked out at that part! :reject: I was like, "OMG! What the hell is THAT?!?!?"

Yeah, so what's up with Locke knowing the secrets of the island?

And yes, Sawyer does remind me of a 'poor man's Viggo Mortensen.' lol

And Charlie is officially 'Merry' to me.

Hurley's background episode will air in about 5 weeks, I think. Hopefully they'll lay off focusing another background episode on Jack or Kate until then. :der:

Mucca said:

I thought she was dead too and it shocked me so much cause I wouldn't think that they would start killing off characters so soon.

I was hoping that she really was dead. JJ Abrams has said that he's going to kill off a main cast member from the show for a few months now. It seems too obvious at this point that it could be Claire. I'd prefer something unexpected like Shannon's "death" last night.

U2democrat said:
I wonder what the season finale will be like. Can you imagine the cliffhanger? Just from episode to episode you go nuts.

No kidding. There's so many characters and plots to follow and so much mystery! I'd like to see the plot move a little more from show to show, but I'm still loving it. I can't imagine what the season finale would be like.

Queen Bee said:

I was hoping that she really was dead. JJ Abrams has said that he's going to kill off a main cast member from the show for a few months now. It seems too obvious at this point that it could be Claire. I'd prefer something unexpected like Shannon's "death" last night.

As annoying as Shannon can get at times I actually don't really want her to die. I actually want to see her become more useful...

If they were to kill of a character I'd hope they kill off Sawyer. For some really weird reason I can't help notice his extremely slanted shoulders and its bugging me :huh:

Mucca said:

If they were to kill of a character I'd hope they kill off Sawyer. For some really weird reason I can't help notice his extremely slanted shoulders and its bugging me :huh:

hey,

i like his back story

and his character is kind of inbetween

good and bad

lets keep him

back.jpg

your right on the shoulders, though

I got sucked into that show after swearing not to get hooked on another tv show. The show is awesome!!:up:

Last night though with Boon and Shannon was just a little to creepy for me :ohmy:

Last night though with Boon and Shannon was just a little to creepy for me

i was watching with my girlfriend

and she ask me what i thought.

i said if my dad married her mom we would
have thier same relationship.

i don't think it is illegal for step - sibblings to marry.

i have it on tivo at my house
i may go frame by frame on the monster that got her, to see if there is more to see

I'd have to go with Shannon, or the Korean husband or wife, although she has proved pretty useful. I'm tired of the "my second language is a secret" subplot though.

FullonEdge2 said:
At this point, I'd either have to go with Sawyer or the Korean husband.

Glad to see that I'm not the only one that would vote for Sawyer.
I like the Korean couple though.

Queen Bee said:
I knew Claire was still alive. It didn't look like she was pregnant when we caught a glimpse of her at the end of the episode tonight. I wouldn't be surprised if Ethan and his minions ate the poor kid.

I was thinking the EXACT same thing!
Did you see the preview for next week's show? Is it a rerun? I didn't recognize the beginning part with Hurley, but the last part where Sayid gets caught is definitely a repeat. :confused:

I got the impression from the glimpse that Claire was no longer pregnant.
But I doubt Ethan and co. ate the child, her backstory with the psychic makes you think her kid will grow up evil or something, so maybe they have sinister plans for the child.

There's something weird going on with that Walt kid.

Since he seems to be able to make things happen, anyone think he may have played a part in the plane going down? He obviously didn't want to go back with his father.

Back
Top Bottom