Lost (the show)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoneyAlways said:

How did I miss this part? When did he blow up?!

Here's a short video clip of the part where Artz blows up.

http://s15.ysi.com/d.aspx?id=18GO52FBPRNQR1PHUXOZQF1NO1

ysi.jpg
:shh:

Queen Bee said:

Give the guy a friggin raise.

he is a movie star for christs sake

important character, i'd hate to see him go!

Seriously. The show wouldn't be the same without him. :down:

Before I read the last sentence, I was hoping they'd hint that it was the actress that plays Kate. That'd be a dream come true. :love: [/B][/QUOTE]

:yes:

Sayid better be back next year :sad:

*** SPOILER! ***

from entertainment weekly
http://www.ew.com/ew/report/0,6115,1072511_3_0_,00.html

Fans at first ''Lost'' convention learn Season 2 secrets -- Claire, Hurley, and top producers spill spoilers to the mystified ''Losties'' in Burbank- by Gary Susman

For $189, you could have attended the first-ever Lost convention, held last weekend in Burbank, where you and a few hundred other ''Losties'' could have met Jorge Garcia (who plays Hurley on the hit ABC series) and Emilie de Ravin (Claire), and where you could have learned some major Season 2 spoilers from two of the show's top producers. Or, you could have waited until Tuesday, visited the Los Angeles Times' website, and learned the spoilers for free. (Warning: If you want to wait until fall to learn more of the Lost island's mysteries, do not read the rest of this article.)

According to the Times, which neglected to print a similar spoiler warning in its report, Lost executive producer Damon Lindelof and writer/producer Javier Grillo-Marxuach spilled the following beans:

During Season 2, the marooned Flight 815 passengers will find the tail section of the plane, as well as the survivors among those who were seated there. (Guess that's where Michelle Rodriguez's character, introduced during a flashback in the Season 1 finale, must have been sitting, since ABC has confirmed she'll be a regular cast member in the new season.)
Less interesting than the revelation of what's inside that underground hatch will be the effect it has on island guru John Locke (Terry O'Quinn).
Wounded in the finale's pirate attack and abandoned in the ocean, hunky bad boy Sawyer (Josh Holloway) won't die. ''But he did get shot, which means his shirt will be off in a future episode,'' Lindelof said. ''And he'll be wet.''
The pirates are, in fact, ''the others'' on the island, about whom Rousseau (Mira Furlan) warned the castaways. Which means that the kidnapped boy Walt (Malcolm David Kelly) shouldn't be too far away.
The producers also shot down some rumors and pet theories about the mysteries of the plane crash. ''The plane did not crash by accident,'' Lindelof said. ''It crashed for a very specific reason.'' He denied, however, that anyone on board the plane had caused the crash.

As for the island's eerie metaphysics, Grillo-Marxuach recalled what he told a neighbor: that the castaways are not, in fact, all ghosts stuck in a tropical limbo. ''They're not dead,'' he told the neighbor, who replied, ''Really? Then why are their clothes so clean?"
i like the part about sawyer being wet with his shirt off. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom