LOST: The Final Season

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Negative Nancies. Last night was awesome. I say just fucking enjoy the ride. The show has never been perfect. We're all blessed and privileged to be living through television history right now, able to watch the final season of a show that will be talked about for as long as humans talk about television, and we get to watch it as it originally airs.

But, of course, you guys can do whatever the hell you want to do. Bitch, complain, be blindly optimistic, spit, curse, smoke, drink, screw, whatever.

I'm probably one of the few people that want Kate and Sawyer to end up together. :lol:

I'm right there with ya.

I think the only people I've found who actually liked Juliet were people online.

Everyone I watch the show with despises her, and they're not Kate & Sawyer 'shipers either.

Juliet from the beginning was a fucking wet blanket. So boring. I appreciated what they did with her & Sawyer, but they should have made her character a little more interesting, or cast an actress who actually has some charisma.

Upon watching all the ABC ads last night, I found it funny that all these new shows have former Lost cast members: V (Juliet, and Scott Wolf has the Party of Five Matthew Fox connection), The Forgotten (Bernard, Alex) and Flashforward (Charlie, Penny).

I don't like Kate or Juliet. :shrug:

I thought last night was a little slow. I didn't care for Kate and Claire's side adventures. I want more on Sayid and Claire in the jungle. Why are the Others keeping Sayid around if they think he's been infected by the smoke monster??

^ Maybe it's because Jacob told them to save him, or at least not to harm any of them. I don't know.
Mostly this episode was very meh... lots of wasted time, and the Japanese dude so far is not a very exciting new character... (I want to know more about old characters... RICHARD) but it is only the second episode, so I'm not worried yet. I won't be a Negative Nancy :lol: and just chalk it up to the inevitable boring episode that's bound to happen once in a while.

Juliet was badass when she got into a fist fight with Kate. She was interesting when Ben allowed her to see live footage of her sister and when the writers revealed the backstory of her and Goodwin. But she was best when she was beating the core of an atomic bomb with a rock.

We're all blessed and privileged to be living through television history right now, able to watch the final season of a show that will be talked about for as long as humans talk about television, and we get to watch it as it originally airs.

But, of course, you guys can do whatever the hell you want to do. Bitch, complain, be blindly optimistic, spit, curse, smoke, drink, screw, whatever.

I think GAF might be infected :yikes:

Juliet was pretty limited to one basic facial expression and tone.

Yes. Although she's been known to raise her eyebrows once in a while.

juliette_l.jpg

that's just the botox treatments ^

I like Kate, but last nights chasing of Sawyer was a bit much....I like smug, hate the world Sawyer..not broken hearted Sawyer...and I want my kick-ass Sayid back! :wink:

Yeah I wasn't going to say anything either but once it was posted, :shrug: but honestly I think everyone has gotta be expecting it by now anyways. We just won't post which episode it is. :wink:

^ Yes, same thing between Kate and Jack tonight. There's a definite theme with the two realities bleeding together.

ugh,,,,,, my TV kept pixelated and sound break-up so I missed lots of little stuff.... (or big stuff)...i'm not sure I saw the "bleedthrough" moments. :grumpy:

oh and here is my two-track partial theory

once i paste it in....... ( :lol: )

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

................. I thot of the idea first, abnd then I remembered the Interview snip over in the LOST thread...

so if you really stretch the 'word "combine" the realities back to gether ass they seem to imply, or possibly have the Total RESET win out.....

...my idea my still work ( tho I dinm't think it will be what happens, but i thinks it's pretty cool anyway.... :wink:

HOWEVER it happens ( THAT part i haven't figured out :lol: ---
each reality STILL exists in a seperateparallel Earth/Universe BUT NOT TOTALLY SEPARATE>>>>

>>>each character has VERY VIDID Dreams of their Life/actions/thots {along with everyone/everyplace else they experienced within the OTHER Life!

I don't give a damn if you're dead. Time traveling. The ghost of Christmas past. All I care about's this whiskey. And you gettin' the hell out of my house.

Ha!

The big cave reveal wasn't really all that great, but I guess it's cool that each of the numbers is assigned to one of the original castaways. I didn't record the episode, and I've already forgotten most of them. Locke = 4. Sayid = 16. Sawyer = 15. Jack = 42? Don't remember the rest, although I know it was Reyes and Kwon for the last two. Damn, I have bad short term memory.

I don't believe so, no. They showed flashbacks to all of the people Jacob touched in last year's finale, except for Kate. Jacob has bad taste in his "candidates." Or he's gay. And I guess Shephard = 23, Kwon = 42, and Hurley = 8.

I guess the question is in how much detail are they going to answer questions about the mythology? Did tonight's episode provide the answer to what the numbers mean? Is the answer to the Smoke Monster that it's really the Man In Black, who is now in Locke's body?

I understand that the writers face the problem that no matter how much they answer, people will still have questions. But I hope they go into more details about the points I mentioned above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom