LOST: The Final Season

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ben looking through the floating window :laugh:

Yeah that was my favorite. Pierre Chang vs. camera and Mikhail vs. fence alarm post is good too.

Is Frank Lapidus with the pilot who wound up taking his place on 815?

Also, who is supposed to be in the one to the right of Eko vs. Smoke Monster?

Missed opportunity: Dr. Arzt vs. dynamite stick

LostBingoCard1-thumb-550x650-33161.jpg

I thought they were going to start answering questions, not bring up lots of new ones.

That was the best non-finale episode in the show's entire history. I am beyond stunned. Spectacular, in spite of its many ham-fisted missteps. What should I have expected, you know? It's fucking Lost. Awesome.

Loved it. Loved the smoke monster wrecking shop. "I'm sorry you had to see me like that." Loved all of the reset stuff back on 815 and at LAX.

Kate and Claire are together in the back seat of a cab. I've had erotic dreams start the exact same way.

More later.

Has Jacob inhabited Sayid's body?

ok guys

don't spoil all over us west coasters

we are only 25 minutes into the recap show
with the voice overs for the legally blind home viewers

tha's what I'm thinking

Not so sure, but it would make a lot of sense. I think...?

That was really a mindfuck of an episode, for me. By the end, I was almost numb to everything that was going on, regardless of how surprising it was or wasn't. I just didn't have anything left in the tank.

Also, LOL @my fellow viewers for wanting me to translate all the shit the Japanese bro was saying. First Latin (which I also know, though it's rusty enough to be tough when they're really firing on all cylinders), now this.
A familiar experience, by now.

definately more questions again than answers....but that's Lost for ya! :wink: the whole plane not crashing and the characters still on the island is messing with my head right now

jeezus - christ

you could have at least put that in a spoiler tag :madwife:
deep, do you think you could cut it out? this may come as a shock, but most people find spoiler tags in threads like this to be beneficial for those who aren't watching this live, be it due to a different time zone or whatever. putting things that aren't spoilers in the spoiler tag is abuse, and then to mock people who are using it correctly is asking for trouble.

cut the sarcasm and attitude and either discuss the show properly in this thread or do not post in it.

:lmao: I think I'd be drunk if I played that while watching tonight.

The only words I have right now are holy shit. That was freaking awesome. I think I need to watch the last 30 seconds again, because I think I missed something in the scuffle with Jack and the other Others.

I can't wait to see where they're going to go with this.

GAF, I agree with your theory, but it would suck to not have him back for real.

I'm just so glad that they killed my least favorite character (for now, at least), and saved (in some fashion) one of my favs. Can't complain.

I found the final scene between Locke and Jack very moving.

My own theory is that
all the people in the reset are going to wind up going to the island anyway for some reason, because they're all on a flight to Sydney. Jack might have to go to find Christian's body, a healed Locke might go on a real walkabout, Charlie to face drug charges, etc. This could be what merges the two realities.

I found the final scene between Locke and Jack very moving.

My own theory is that
all the people in the reset are going to wind up going to the island anyway for some reason, because they're all on a flight to Sydney. Jack might have to go to find Christian's body, a healed Locke might go on a real walkabout, Charlie to face drug charges, etc. This could be what merges the two realities.

Yeah - that was one of my favourites of the night.

I like where you're going with that theory - I was thinking along those lines as well.

I also loved seeing
that red herring shirt dude (forget his name) asleep between Locke and Boone on the plane. :lol: That really cracked me up.

Also, Michael Emerson does the shocked bug-eyed look very well. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom