LOST: The Final Season

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently, there isn't going to be new footage in any of the season six promos:

Season six is the first and only season of Lost ever to not feature any kind of preview or official promotional material such as sneak peeks and promo pictures for future episodes since the Lost producers consider any single frame from the first episodes to be too revealing. According to Lindelof, "even a single scene from the show would basically tip what it is we're doing this year, and what it is we're doing this year is different than what we've done in other years".

Season six is the first and only season of Lost ever to not feature any kind of preview or official promotional material such as sneak peeks and promo pictures for future episodes since the Lost producers consider any single frame from the first episodes to be too revealing. According to Lindelof, "even a single scene from the show would basically tip what it is we're doing this year, and what it is we're doing this year is different than what we've done in other years".

I just felt a sensation in my nether regions.

lostlastsupper.jpg

F**in wicked....can't wait!

I thought Juliet was coming back, she's not in the photo. I know she's on V but I heard she was doing both shows.

call this good networking, but my fellow dba, boss, and cio at my company are all Lost fans. In order to get in on their good sides, or should say continue....

since xmas, i have decided to see what the deal is with this show. i am very glad to have gotten involved!!!

as of 5 minutes ago, i am now ready for the final season. i think the show is excellent, with seasons 1/2/3 being some of the best TV i've seen. 4 & 5 were good, but kind of getting out there a bit.

Only thing i'm dissapointed in is that i won't be able to see what happens right away, having to wait each week for new episode.

saw Sayid in previews for upcoming law and order SVU tonight! :huh: seemed an odd show to see him in

NEW YORK (AP) -- These fans would truly be lost without their favorite TV show — and they're taking their case to the top.

Fans of the ABC series about marooned plane crash survivors fear President Barack Obama will give his State of the Union address Feb. 2.

That's the same day as the three-hour premiere of the final season of "Lost."

Twitter comments Wednesday included "Leave my LOST alone, Skippy!" and "Come onnnn, Obama..pick another day."

The Facebook group "Americans Against the State of the Union on the Same Night as LOST" asks "When will it end?" It notes that Obama already bumped "A Charlie Brown Christmas" for his Afghanistan speech in some markets.

The White House isn't saying when Obama will speak. An ABC spokesman wouldn't say whether the network would consider moving the premiere.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

thanks IYS!!!

:uhoh:

only onnnnnnnnne problem.........
you, yes, YOU, have single-handedly introduced my me to
The Onion on-line ! :yikes::yikes::yippie:
< I do read it in print>

Be VERY Afraid!!!

:wink:

i don't have Net service at home so i barely have enough time to keep up w Interference! :huh::lol::lol:

There's an insert in the new issue of Entertainment Weekly that includes a thank-you note to the viewers from Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse.

Each page has a picture of a different cast member with text about destiny, blah blah blah...

The most interesting thing is on the last page:

Richard Alpert - in color - standing in front of Charlie, Daniel, Boone, and Jacob - who are all in black and white.

Of course, this is probably just another way for the producers to entertain themselves by working the fans into a frenzy trying to decide what it could possibly mean (that hilarious Onion video wasn't all that far off the mark) and in my house, well...it worked. I can't freaking wait.

The new footage is
It's a really quick flash of Claire holding a gun. About 15 seconds in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom