LOST, Season Two - Part Three - Page 4 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 05-24-2006, 11:41 PM   #46
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 02:40 AM
It will probably be ok to talk about the finale in detail after midnight EST, as our west coast friends will be glued to the TV by that point.

I actually thought the finale was good, and very interesting indeed. And nobody should be surprised that once we learn some things, new questions pop up in their place. That's the way a series goes...

Old 05-24-2006, 11:53 PM   #47
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 01:40 AM
about not wanting to see spoliers............

Can these fools just resist clikcing on the fucking thread until they've seen it?

The title of the thread is LOST, just avoid it, good God.

It would be different if it snuck up and bit you on the arse, and you read something you didnt want to.

The season finale was tonight, if you watch the show, you know this. Don't mean to be harsh but give me a break.

Old 05-25-2006, 12:49 AM   #48
Jesus Online

Local Time: 06:40 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2DMfan
about not wanting to see spoliers............

Can these fools just resist clikcing on the fucking thread until they've seen it?

The title of the thread is LOST, just avoid it, good God.

It would be different if it snuck up and bit you on the arse, and you read something you didnt want to.

The season finale was tonight, if you watch the show, you know this. Don't mean to be harsh but give me a break.
excellent point.

but for fucks sake, can someone give me MY spoilers???

dont make me go looking this up, people.
Old 05-25-2006, 01:02 AM   #49
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 11:40 PM
I was satisfied with the finale

Sidenote: I'm a west coaster and I always avoid this thread until the show has airred in my time zone.
Old 05-25-2006, 01:06 AM   #50
Jesus Online

i like to run naked through the meadows. just like que bee.

Old 05-25-2006, 01:06 AM   #51
Blue Crack Addict

You're a nutjob, Anna.

Old 05-25-2006, 01:12 AM   #52
Jesus Online

screw you, hippy!!!!!!
im going to travel with my trusty witch's time travelling device and get spoilers for season 3 and THEN you'll all wished you helped me by answering a couple of piddly questions!

ah1
Old 05-25-2006, 01:15 AM   #53
Blue Crack Addict

So, basically what you want to know is if it's revealed that Locke had a bad past and if Claire continues to treat Charlie like scum throughout the season?
Old 05-25-2006, 01:16 AM   #54
Acrobat

Local Time: 02:40 AM
I guess its finally time for discussion.

Did anyone else think Charlie was useless in this episode? At the end he did not even mention what happened. Ecko and Locke might need his help. He was "preoccupied" with Claire.
Old 05-25-2006, 01:22 AM   #55
Jesus Online

pretty much. and dont get all copycat vague on me, either!

see, locke's past is the one which sticks out like dog's balls. it is so boring, so utterly bland...it's almost false for the sake of the storyline. a box factory? sheesh. i got the feeling he learned all he knew or gave the impression of, having learned it all from books or whatever. but that doesn't really fit, either. what he does to the group and what he actually does to help (when he's not being mr seedy untrustworthy) is too confident and assured to have come from reading. it is also a confidence and knowing which cant have come from a renewed sense of life by being able to walk suddenly.

and yeah, charlie. i just watched lord of the rings. now i think i want to marry him.
:glee:
Old 05-25-2006, 01:43 AM   #56
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Local Time: 04:10 AM
That was low on my viewing list of season finales this year.

Screw worrying about spoilers. I just watched it after taping it off earlier. I was here on the board and read other Zoo Station threads but yep, I skipped Lost. Why? Because I didn't watch it yet. I don't understand why people who haven't seen a show go to the thread about the show and then complain about spoilers. Smarten up!

No one died,(actually the show was so dull, I was hoping for a death) the Walt-Michael freedom rescue thing made no sense whatsoever. The Others have no more mystique about them anymore. It was the same formula as last season, split everyone up and more questions. This show is so X-Files now.

Remember how you felt after watching Matrix Reloaded and thinking WTF?!? That's how this season finale felt, the whole Lost aura did not exist during this episode. I felt like it was just stuck together for the sake of having a 2 hour episode. And the supposed answers, meh, whoopee!!! This show is on notice from me. The season premiere better be mind-blowing or this show could be in danger of mid-season cancellation.
Old 05-25-2006, 02:09 AM   #57
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 12:40 AM
After the Alias series finale fiasco, I have lost (ha ha) all faith in Jaybrams. I knew there wouldn't be any answers, but watched anyways.

Interesting episode for the most part, but we're still stuck with more questions than answers.

Like trevster, I'm a fellow west-coaster and I avoid all threads of shows that I watch until I've seen the episode. It's that simple folks - that way you won't be spoiled. East coasters should feel free to post away after the episode ends for them. We can exercise a little control, and stay away so they can have their fun. We can join in later.

I'm sure I'll have more thoughts on the episode later, but I'm too tired right now to say anything more.
Old 05-25-2006, 02:29 AM   #58
Neon Zebra

a. lmao, queen bee, at the foxy guy.

b. gilligan's island? i'm sure.

c. locke is a bastard.

desmond's clearly been on the island and seen a hell of a lot more than locke ever has, but, yet again, that just isn't good enough for locke - he must mock him and smash things. he's a walking disaster. or, wheeling, as the case may be.

best scene ever - "i was wrong"

loved this finale.

that was a lot of new information.

and for the record, i live in the west and i don't even touch the internet on nights like this, let alone an entire lost thread.
Old 05-25-2006, 02:31 AM   #59
Neon Zebra

Old 05-25-2006, 03:25 AM   #60
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 12:40 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by bonosgirl84
best scene ever - "i was wrong"

No shit! ...Mrs RR and I started laughing when Locke said that..

Great episode!