LOST, Season Two - Part Three

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hewson said:
Have fun watching the finale tonight folks.

I have to tape as I'm going to Pearl Jam, so nobody talk about the show till after I watch the tape, mmmkay.:wink:

omg:drool: have a great time!!! I just saw them lastweek:rockon:

I'm excited for LOST:hyper:

kellyahern said:
What?

:huh:

That's it for now?

I won't give anything else away, but is anyone else kind of frustrated right now?

I know I am. I'm not surprised. How many times have they claimed "all your questions will be answered" and disappointed us?

At least last year we had Walt being kidnapped at the end. That was a big "Oh!" moment.

This year, we had . . . well you know, but I'm not allowed to say right now :shifty:. Let's just say, it didn't quite measure up, imo :grumpy:.

I don't mind new mysteries, as long as they're interesting or exciting. But the ending was just . . . meh :| .

I'll stop now, I promise :shifty:

Last edited:
kellyahern said:
What?

:huh:

That's it for now?

I won't give anything else away, but is anyone else kind of frustrated right now?

Damn right I'm frustrated, but its not like the first time either with this show.:wink:

Are we allowed to discuss the show now, or do we have to wait until everyone in all the other time zones has seen it?

kellyahern said:
I think we're supposed to be nice for the west coast people :wink:.

So we can't really start to talk about the show for another three hours? How about they get off the computer and just watch the show until its over?:wink: It should be starting in one hour for those west coast folks.

It will probably be ok to talk about the finale in detail after midnight EST, as our west coast friends will be glued to the TV by that point. :wink:

I actually thought the finale was good, and very interesting indeed. And nobody should be surprised that once we learn some things, new questions pop up in their place. That's the way a series goes...

about not wanting to see spoliers............

Can these fools just resist clikcing on the fucking thread until they've seen it?

The title of the thread is LOST, just avoid it, good God.

It would be different if it snuck up and bit you on the arse, and you read something you didnt want to.

The season finale was tonight, if you watch the show, you know this. Don't mean to be harsh but give me a break.

U2DMfan said:
about not wanting to see spoliers............

Can these fools just resist clikcing on the fucking thread until they've seen it?

The title of the thread is LOST, just avoid it, good God.

It would be different if it snuck up and bit you on the arse, and you read something you didnt want to.

The season finale was tonight, if you watch the show, you know this. Don't mean to be harsh but give me a break.

excellent point.

but for fucks sake, can someone give me MY spoilers??? :scream:

dont make me go looking this up, people.
:grumpy:

screw you, hippy!!!!!!
im going to travel with my trusty witch's time travelling device and get spoilers for season 3 and THEN you'll all wished you helped me by answering a couple of piddly questions!

ah1
:|

I guess its finally time for discussion.

Did anyone else think Charlie was useless in this episode? At the end he did not even mention what happened. Ecko and Locke might need his help. He was "preoccupied" with Claire.

Last edited:
pretty much. and dont get all copycat vague on me, either!

see, locke's past is the one which sticks out like dog's balls. it is so boring, so utterly bland...it's almost false for the sake of the storyline. a box factory? sheesh. i got the feeling he learned all he knew or gave the impression of, having learned it all from books or whatever. but that doesn't really fit, either. what he does to the group and what he actually does to help (when he's not being mr seedy untrustworthy) is too confident and assured to have come from reading. it is also a confidence and knowing which cant have come from a renewed sense of life by being able to walk suddenly.

and yeah, charlie. :love: i just watched lord of the rings. now i think i want to marry him.
:glee:

That was low on my viewing list of season finales this year.

Screw worrying about spoilers. I just watched it after taping it off earlier. I was here on the board and read other Zoo Station threads but yep, I skipped Lost. Why? Because I didn't watch it yet. I don't understand why people who haven't seen a show go to the thread about the show and then complain about spoilers. Smarten up!

No one died,(actually the show was so dull, I was hoping for a death) the Walt-Michael freedom rescue thing made no sense whatsoever. The Others have no more mystique about them anymore. It was the same formula as last season, split everyone up and more questions. This show is so X-Files now.

Remember how you felt after watching Matrix Reloaded and thinking WTF?!? That's how this season finale felt, the whole Lost aura did not exist during this episode. I felt like it was just stuck together for the sake of having a 2 hour episode. And the supposed answers, meh, whoopee!!! This show is on notice from me. The season premiere better be mind-blowing or this show could be in danger of mid-season cancellation.

After the Alias series finale fiasco, I have lost (ha ha) all faith in Jaybrams. I knew there wouldn't be any answers, but watched anyways.

Interesting episode for the most part, but we're still stuck with more questions than answers.

Like trevster, I'm a fellow west-coaster and I avoid all threads of shows that I watch until I've seen the episode. It's that simple folks - that way you won't be spoiled. East coasters should feel free to post away after the episode ends for them. We can exercise a little control, and stay away so they can have their fun. We can join in later. :)

I'm sure I'll have more thoughts on the episode later, but I'm too tired right now to say anything more. :yawn:

a. lmao, queen bee, at the foxy guy.

b. gilligan's island? i'm sure.

c. locke is a bastard.

desmond's clearly been on the island and seen a hell of a lot more than locke ever has, but, yet again, that just isn't good enough for locke - he must mock him and smash things. he's a walking disaster. or, wheeling, as the case may be.

best scene ever - "i was wrong"

loved this finale.

that was a lot of new information.

and for the record, i live in the west and i don't even touch the internet on nights like this, let alone an entire lost thread.

Back
Top Bottom