Lost: Season 3 countdown

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lancemc

Blue Crack Addict
4 8 15 16 23 42

Only sixteen more days until the October 4th season premier.

Are you ready?

wa_lost-cast_02.jpg

Isn't it only going to be back for 6 consecutive weeks? I remember reading something about ABC airring a 6-episode arc this October and then we're in for a hiatus until mid-February. After that point they'll be airring new episodes every week with no reruns or something like that.

Yes six weeks then it take a Hiatus for a month or two and then it's non-stop back to back until the season finally.

It appears to be only an hour episode. The start time is listed as 9/8c. And the new show The Nine starts at 10/9c.

And then as others have stated, it's on for six weeks, then goes away and then comes back in February and runs straight through.

They obviously listened to the complaints of too much repeats and are following 24's lead (although I like how that one starts in January and goes nonstop until the end, but this will do).

Hi all, a fairly new poster here. Felt so dumb when I realized I signed up 4 years ago and didn't post anything until now.

Moving on though, I have to admit my frustration with the number of repeats and the content we've been getting in the episodes. I know with a show like that, that they can't spill everything, but it seems like they're hanging the audience by a thread. I was an avid watcher at the beginning but toward last season, I began to "drift"...pardon the pun. I hope season 3 will change my opinion and I hop back on the Lost bandwagon.

phanan said:
It appears to be only an hour episode. The start time is listed as 9/8c. And the new show The Nine starts at 10/9c.

And then as others have stated, it's on for six weeks, then goes away and then comes back in February and runs straight through.

They obviously listened to the complaints of too much repeats and are following 24's lead (although I like how that one starts in January and goes nonstop until the end, but this will do).

Yeah, that's what killed my interest in the show last year.

The momentum died and I stopped caring for it, hopefully this will fix that.

:up:

2 DAYS!!

(for you... I watch in cable... translated... I don't know when I'll see these things :sad: )

pepokiss said:
2 DAYS!!

(for you... I watch in cable... translated... I don't know when I'll see these things :sad: )

try torrent sites, that's what I do, I'll usually watch the episodes one day later from American broadcasts

Cant wait, got a bit longer than you guys being in the uk.
Just got to resist peeking in here every now and again.

I have school tonight!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sad:

itunes better have it tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait either. Everyone keeps saying that the first 20 minutes will change who you think the bad guys are. The show absolutely confuses me. That's why I love it so much.

Random trivia: The actress who plays Juliet once played Linda McCartney in a tv movie :D .

It was really bugging me trying to figure out where I'd seen her before.

Two things mentioned in the televisionwithoutpity forums, I don't know if they're accurate or not:

- The guy in the hospital bed in Jack's flashback was beardy Zeke.

- The Nurse talking to Jack mid-way through was the same Nurse who told Locke that the man he gave his kidney to already checked out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom