Lost: Season 3 countdown

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
HUGE risk in taking the 3 month break. Prison Break lost me because of this kind of thing and I might totally forget about this show by then too. Although, they are using skilled marketing by showing snippets during that Daybreak show which is replacing Lost.

Maybe I will bump into some of the cast of Lost at the U2 concert in Hawaii and bug 'em.:wink:

I would like to see the writers of this show do something never done in the history of tv. Take all these characters Locke, Jack, Kate and Sawyer whom many fans have fallen in love with and flip 'em. That is to say turn them into the bad guys, make us hate them and cheer for the other side. I have no attachment to any of them so it wouldn't bother me.:wink:

Last edited:
I have to say I'm a bit disappointed with the "cliffhanger." Or more to the point, disappointed in Jack. Either he doesn't realize that Kate and Sawyer are together (both in terms of proximity and luuurve - which would be impossible since he saw the monitoring room), or he's the most petty asshole ever only asking her to leave and not the both of them.

They killed Echo!!!! You BASTARDS!!!!!

Sorry...I am stuck in a moment.

After watching the episode a second time I have one question....

WHO IS JACOB?

They said Jack was not on Jacob's list......Is it Patch man?

Jacob from the board of directors of the Hanso Foundation?

Hmmmm

Back
Top Bottom