Lost: Season 3 countdown

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dreadsox said:

The big deal is that for some reason, nobody on the island has made note of it. I have been looking for screen caps of Russo's drawings. SHehas been there for 16 years and I do not recall seeing another island on her map.

The big deal is they have a submarine. They said the sub returned when they brought in Cole.

I'm not talking about the repercussions of what the second island is all about - that obviously opens up a whole can of worms, as well as the sub and the fact that nobody has noticed it.

I'm talking about how Ben told Sawyer that escaping wouldn't be so easy now. I certainly don't think they can't get off it.

Anyone remember the computer game Myst. This is what this show reminds me of with all it's mysteries and puzzles.

I was just waiting for a scary looking creep to pop up and scare the crap out of the viewers with that last image of the island...like those internet scare the bejesus out of you vids.:wink:

Last edited:
phanan said:

I'm talking about how Ben told Sawyer that escaping wouldn't be so easy now. I certainly don't think they can't get off it.

Ahhhh....:wink:

Great episode, way better than Locke's episode which are usually some of my favorites

So do you think that we finally got the answer as to why they kidnapped this three, they need Jack for the surgery, and Kate and Sawyer are being used as leverage

Dang it all how stupid am I. I should not have been surprised last night. In the second episode of the season, Sayd, Sun and Jin are on the dock and it said Palo Ferry. There would only be a ferry if they were close to another Island.

Desmond has always had the gift of seeing the future. Check out Desmond's Mural on my signature. The creators of lost were interviewed and said that one character has something in common with a character from Hero. I think Desmond is it.

Funny how the season just started, yet we only have two more episodes to watch until it's gone for a few months...

But I'm gonna love it when it comes back in February and goes uninterrupted for the rest of the season. :up:

Another Stephen King reference in this weeks episode....

[Q]On Writing - Stephen King. This book is awesome. I borrowed it last night and will be done by the time I fall asleep tonight. Solid advice all around - don't use the passive voice, cut out the bullshit, don't use adverbs (he said, imploringly). He has a really great example of what a writer is supposed to do: he writes a scene in which a cage is on a red blanket and in the cage is a white rabbit. On the rabbit's fur is a big blue number 8. King then talks about what is important in that scene and what the writer has telegraphed to the reader - namely, the big blue #8 on the rabbit. The cage, the red blanket, you and I may have different ideas about what that looks like, but we will remember the number 8 on that rabbit. [/Q]

http://adamfletcher.livejournal.com/51539.html

This makes three interesting Stephen King references by Ben.....

:bump: :bump: 80 minutes! :D

I heard today that Nathan Fillion is going to comeo in Episode 306. Can't wait to see what kind of character he plays.

I know he's supposed to be a fearsome Nigerian war lord, but all I can think of is, "Hey, it's that guy from Ghostbusters!" :happy:

:reject:

edited to add: damn *sniff* :sad:. He was my favorite.

I guess the producers of Lost take any infraction of the law very seriously :shifty:. Memo to Lost castmembers: Do not get arrested in Hawaii. Very bad for job security.

Last edited:
*Sigh* I am so upset about Mr. Echo's passing. He was one of my favorites.

On the other hand, it was awesome seeing the Nano-monster again. That thing kicks ass. I also have a theory that the nano-monster has been causing everyone's halucinations/visions on the Island.

And I don't know who I trust between Ben and Juliet. I hope Jack saves Ben's life though either way, he's one of my favorite characters now. ;)

I hate Juliet with a passion. I can't believe the writers are making her nice now.

Or maybe they are trying to fool us again. I hope so. Maybe the ghost of Eko will take her down. :drool:

So I guess they needed room on the payroll for "eyepatch guy in room" so knock off someone!!

Interesting episode tonight. :hmm:

My TV cut out right after Locke closed Eko's eyes, and didn't come back on for several minutes. :angry: Did I miss anything important?

ThoraSEB said:
Interesting episode tonight. :hmm:

My TV cut out right after Locke closed Eko's eyes, and didn't come back on for several minutes. :angry: Did I miss anything important?
Sayid asked Locke what Eko said and his answer was "he said we're next". Fade to black.

Thank the computer gods for watching full episodes online the next morning, cause we had to take my 2 yr old to the ER at 8:30 last night...Nursemaid's elbow, one more thing I'd never heard of before becoming a parent...and didn't get back home till after 10.

When I saw Eko was dead I immediatly thought ' this is going to piss alot of people off'

Nice to see the 'ol smoke monster again though.

I'm also wary of how trustworthy Juliet is. Especially after Ben mentioned how much she looks like Jacks ex. Could the whole thing be part of his plan somehow?

PlaTheGreat said:
I hate Juliet with a passion. I can't believe the writers are making her nice now.

Or maybe they are trying to fool us again. I hope so. Maybe the ghost of Eko will take her down. :drool:

Actually, I believe that Juliet is the most "dangerous" person from the others. In my mind she is the mastermind of the whole thing.

?

Side note, that little kid actor, looked EXACTLY like Eko.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom