LOST: Season 3 (16 straight weeks of joy) - Page 12 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 03-15-2007, 10:07 AM   #166
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 11:06 PM
I thought it was ok last night - seems we are starting move forward a little bit more, so that is always good.

Old 03-15-2007, 10:19 AM   #167
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 09:06 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by phanan
I thought it was ok last night - seems we are starting move forward a little bit more, so that is always good.
Definitely!

The previews for next week look very interesting. It was nice to see my suspicions confirmed that Jack & Claire are related.

Old 03-15-2007, 12:09 PM   #168
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

In case you missed next weeks preview here it is.

http://www.dailymotion.com/Luanne1/video/2432970
Old 03-16-2007, 07:15 PM   #169
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 12:06 AM
OMFG..!! I just got finished watching the latest episode!! Never saw this coming... Jack and Claire are sister and brother !! HOLY SHIT BATMAN!!!
Old 03-20-2007, 07:44 PM   #170
Refugee

Local Time: 04:06 AM
I just saw the first episode of season 3
Old 03-21-2007, 08:00 PM   #171
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 05:06 AM
clever piece of artwork:

Old 03-22-2007, 12:18 AM   #172
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 01:06 AM
Oh crapulence... I forgot to watch tonight. Can someone fill me in?
Old 03-22-2007, 07:15 AM   #173
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by RavenBlue
Oh crapulence... I forgot to watch tonight. Can someone fill me in?
Locke flashback, the jist of the flashback is a young man comes to Locke cause Locke's father is about to marry the young man's mother and he is suspicious of him, Locke claims to not know him, saying he donated his kidney anonimously. Locke then tells his father to call it off and leave, Dad agrees...but detectives soon show up at Locke's cause the woman's son turns up dead...Locke confronts his Dad about if he killed the kid, Dad denies, tells Locke to call the woman if he doesn't believe him, Locke goes for phone and Dad pushes Locke out an 8 story window, thus Locke's paralysis.

Back on Fantasy Island, Locke Sayid and Kate decide to approach Jack when he's alone. At night Kate goes in to Jack's apt, he is under surveillance, so Kate and Sayid are captured. Locke gets to Benry's room and wants the sub. He has Alex get Sayid's backpack (because of the explosive), and while retrieving that, Sayid sees her and tells her she looks just like her mother (who is hiding in the woods), Alex says her mother is dead, Sayid says, "thats what they want you to think", then gets smacked by an other.

Jack and Juliet are set to depart for home on the submarine, and as they approach it on the dock, they encounter Locke leaving the sub, Jack says "what are you doing John?", Locke says sorry, Jack says for what? and the submarine blows up.

Last scene... Benry tells Locke him blowing up the sub was what he wanted so he didn't have to let Jack go and show weakness or kill Jack and go back on his word...then he takes Locke to a room where the contents of a mystical box Benry mentioned to Locke earlier are kept, the box supposedly has "whatever you want inside", they open the door nad there is Locke's father, bound and gagged....fade to black.
Old 03-22-2007, 07:17 AM   #174
Blue Crack Addict

And I must say again Sayid is the best character for his little encounter with Alex...the only one who can really F with the Others.
Old 03-22-2007, 11:11 AM   #175
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Kate is hot but reaaaaaaaaaally annoying!
Old 03-22-2007, 01:41 PM   #176
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

I am watching the second season on DVD, and I must say that, although it was interesting on the beginning, I am getting a little tired... I doubt that I will watch Season 3.
Old 03-22-2007, 02:12 PM   #177
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 08:06 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Hewson

Last scene... Benry tells Locke him blowing up the sub was what he wanted so he didn't have to let Jack go and show weakness or kill Jack and go back on his word...then he takes Locke to a room where the contents of a mystical box Benry mentioned to Locke earlier are kept, the box supposedly has "whatever you want inside", they open the door nad there is Locke's father, bound and gagged....fade to black.
This is very disappointing for anyone that still wants to believe that this is all happening in real time and space.
Old 03-22-2007, 02:47 PM   #178
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by deep

This is very disappointing for anyone that still wants to believe that this is all happening in real time and space.
Yeah, the theory that the island is indeed purgatory and the producers started denying it after viewers figured it out 15 minutes into the premier(and trying to wing it while coming up with some other plausible explanation) seems to be more and more viable as time goes on.
Old 03-22-2007, 04:46 PM   #179
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 01:06 AM
Quote:
Locke flashback, the jist of the flashback is a young man comes to Locke cause Locke's father is about to marry the young man's mother and he is suspicious of him, Locke claims to not know him, saying he donated his kidney anonimously. Locke then tells his father to call it off and leave, Dad agrees...but detectives soon show up at Locke's cause the woman's son turns up dead...Locke confronts his Dad about if he killed the kid, Dad denies, tells Locke to call the woman if he doesn't believe him, Locke goes for phone and Dad pushes Locke out an 8 story window, thus Locke's paralysis.

Back on Fantasy Island, Locke Sayid and Kate decide to approach Jack when he's alone. At night Kate goes in to Jack's apt, he is under surveillance, so Kate and Sayid are captured. Locke gets to Benry's room and wants the sub. He has Alex get Sayid's backpack (because of the explosive), and while retrieving that, Sayid sees her and tells her she looks just like her mother (who is hiding in the woods), Alex says her mother is dead, Sayid says, "thats what they want you to think", then gets smacked by an other.

Jack and Juliet are set to depart for home on the submarine, and as they approach it on the dock, they encounter Locke leaving the sub, Jack says "what are you doing John?", Locke says sorry, Jack says for what? and the submarine blows up.

Wow, thanks for the recap! I missed a good ep dang it. It repeats on Saturday here I think. I'll have to try and remember to catch it then.
Old 03-22-2007, 04:59 PM   #180
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 08:06 PM
Quote:
Yeah, the theory that the island is indeed purgatory and the producers started denying it after viewers figured it out 15 minutes into the premier(and trying to wing it while coming up with some other plausible explanation) seems to be more and more viable as time goes on.
i still think my theory can work

that they are all in comas or something, after having suffered some near death experience

perhaps the plane crash was an experiment to wake them up

and it only partially succeeded?

and when they actually do really flat line is when they die and are no more?