LOST, Season 2 - Part Two

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GOOD news and BAD news:happy: Now when will the next show air!:mad:

eko.gif

phanan said:
Next week starts another string of new episodes.

Whew...That is all, I wanted to hear, thanks phanan!!!

BTW-Kelly, that is my favorite smiley, EVER!:wink:

I am really bummed I have to tape tonights episode cause of the Grammy's:sigh:

Why couldn't they have shown a new one episode last week and a repeat this time:mad:

I cannot wait to see what happens to Sun and Jin

sun.gif

Same here,I think I will just download it off Itunes tomorrow and watch it on my ipod at work.

I loved last night's episode. I love Sawyer, and I'm pleased to see he won't be getting cute and fuzzy any time soon. The way he pitted Jack and Locke against each other was brilliant. And using Charlie to do his dirty work was just plain awesome. Totally wrong, but awesome. :up: :up:

I suspect at some point Sawyer will let Jin know Charlie grabbed Sun and Jin will beat the snot out of Charlie, nearly killing him.

miss becky said:
I loved last night's episode. I love Sawyer, and I'm pleased to see he won't be getting cute and fuzzy any time soon. The way he pitted Jack and Locke against each other was brilliant. And using Charlie to do his dirty work was just plain awesome. Totally wrong, but awesome. :up: :up:

Oh yeah sister!!! I like my boys BAD!!!:wink: I am glad he knocked Jack and Locke off there high horses. He soooo used Kate too!!! Loved it! HA! I wish Charlie had not did that to Sun, poor girl fell down and bumped her head!:eyebrow: He is going to get a can of woop ass from Jin, that is for sure.

Did you see the peviews for next week!!! OMG is there time up:ohmy:

sawyer1.gif

I feel so negative, because I've posted contrary opinions in a lot of threads lately, but I was REALLY disappointed by this episode.

I'm just so tired of flashbacks showing me that, for instance, Sawyer isn't the best guy. Yeah. I got it. Last year. In every single episode. Ugh. Of course, there's just one more "random" coincidence in the characters' pasts, but is anybody else getting tired of these clever winks? At some point, surely it must get boring for everybody, no? I can only take so much of these quirky, "Oh, they're all so connected!" flashbacks without at least SOME "real" information. Does that make sense? I dunno.

Either way, I sure as shit agree that next week's episode looks as though it will kick ass, take names, and then spit on us when it's done doing so.

phanan said:
Charlie is really digging himself into a grave lately...

Yes he is....I would like to see a little more character development as far as his self-destructive behavior goes. I hate to think that all of this was really just to get even with Locke. I'd like to see a more profound underbelly than that considering that Charlie's dark side, as we've come to know it, is addiction and not revenge. The latter seems to be :heart:Sawyer's:heart: MO. We've come to think of him as a true heartless badass with a tortured soul, but not Charlie.

Last night's episode left me drooling and scratching my head. What is Sawyer's ultimate motivation?

If you shout... said:

I'm just so tired of flashbacks showing me that, for instance, Sawyer isn't the best guy. Yeah. I got it. Last year. In every single episode. Ugh. Of course, there's just one more "random" coincidence in the characters' pasts, but is anybody else getting tired of these clever winks? At some point, surely it must get boring for everybody, no? I can only take so much of these quirky, "Oh, they're all so connected!" flashbacks without at least SOME "real" information. Does that make sense? I dunno.

Did I miss something? What was there in Sawyer's flashbacks last night that showed he was connected to any of the other Lostaways?

miss becky said:

Did I miss something? What was there in Sawyer's flashbacks last night that showed he was connected to any of the other Lostaways?

Uh...Kate's mom, maybe?

It was in the diner, unless I'm insane. And I'm not. In fairness, though, you're right that she isn't a "lostaway" herself.

If you shout... said:

Uh...Kate's mom, maybe?

It was in the diner, unless I'm insane. And I'm not. In fairness, though, you're right that she isn't a "lostaway" herself.

Wow, I totally missed that. Makes me wish I had taped the show, but I was taping the Grammys instead. Thanks!

i'm a little confused.

if you shout...are you saying the woman who wanted to do the scams with sawyer was was kate's mom?

that's what i thought. i knew it wasn't the scam lady.

i thought if you shout was saying kate's mom was the scam lady.

i completely misunderstood the post.

long day.

I like the fact that they show everyone's back- story in each episode. It would make since to show us how they are all connected and will eventually give us the answer as to why they are there. I feel that is still the grand scheme of things. . I am pretty confident they where brought there..... I have some theories of my own as to why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom