LOST, Season 2 - Part Two

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
phanan said:
Quite honestly, I didn't like Locke in this episode. He's always talking about why they are there for a reason, like he has this special insight into people there. Well, where was it this time? It doesn't appear that Charlie was using this time - Locke couldn't figure this out? I just don't like how he was portrayed in this one. Perhaps he does have feelings for Claire after all.

Locke was very weird in this episode...I am beginning to think he is evil....When Charlie was trying to get to Aaron and Kate was fighting him off...Locke just sat there with a kinda evil look on his face..and the way he is moving in on Claire and the baby...it seeeeeems nice and sweet...but Locke is the devil..yup...remember Claire is suppose to raise this baby by herself or something bad will happen.....Locke knows that....its gonna come down to a battle of good vs evil....locke the devil VERSES Eko the "priest"......:yes:

now I am out of breath:| but thats my wacky assumption.:wink:

Regarding the episode before this last one, where they encountered the Others - I was reading somewhere else that when the guy has Kate brought out, he said a name - Alex. I think his exact words were "Alex, bring her out" or something to that effect.

Wasn't Alex the french woman's son or daughter? Do we even know if it was a boy or girl? I can't remember if they told us - obviously Alex is a name that could be for either gender, which makes it interesting. And I think she's been on the island for something like 16 years or so, so Alex would be fully grown.

Very intriguing...

phanan said:
Regarding the episode before this last one, where they encountered the Others - I was reading somewhere else that when the guy has Kate brought out, he said a name - Alex. I think his exact words were "Alex, bring her out" or something to that effect.

Wasn't Alex the french woman's son or daughter? Do we even know if it was a boy or girl? I can't remember if they told us - obviously Alex is a name that could be for either gender, which makes it interesting. And I think she's been on the island for something like 16 years or so, so Alex would be fully grown.

Very intriguing...

:hmm:
And the plot thickens into plethora of fondue goo.

I did notice the thing about Claire having noticable lipstick on, may be they still have some around. Also - how the heck were there so many tarps on the plane? Since there happened to be an extra floating around for Ana Lucia to use? Doesn't seem like something that a lot of people would take on an airplane trip so how do so many people have one for their shelter? :eyebrow:

And that definitely caught my attention when Eko made the comment about John the Baptist baptizing Jesus to cleanse him of *His* sins - I don't think so buddy :mad:

not that is matters a whole lot

but,

most planes have a lot of stuff in the cargo hole and tarps may have been used to secure said stuff

also, with the bunker, and ALL the supplies and appliances (washer, dryer, shower, shampoo) our castaways can now clean-up quite nicely

and lastly

Jesus does not belong to you (that you includes all of us, not any one poster in the thread) if ekco wants to say Jesus was forgiven, (original sin, what not, the sins of a child, the sins of being part? human)

who cares?

I was gonna say that about the tarps too:nerd: Two weeks ago at the airport they were unloading a plane and everything was wrapped in tarps.

:ohmy: Whoa!!! I would love to see Saywer and Eko at a U2 show...but that is not likey:( I bet Charlie and Hurley are U2 fans:confused:

* note to self, learn actors REAL names*:shifty:

Carmelu2fan said:
:ohmy: Whoa!!! I would love to see Saywer and Eko at a U2 show...but that is not likey:( I bet Charlie and Hurley are U2 fans:confused:

* note to self, learn actors REAL names*:shifty:

I would love to see Sawyer and Eko anywhere :drool: The combined hotness of them with U2 might be too much to handle!!!

Dismantled said:

Locke was very weird in this episode...I am beginning to think he is evil....When Charlie was trying to get to Aaron and Kate was fighting him off...Locke just sat there with a kinda evil look on his face..and the way he is moving in on Claire and the baby...it seeeeeems nice and sweet...but Locke is the devil..yup...remember Claire is suppose to raise this baby by herself or something bad will happen.....Locke knows that....its gonna come down to a battle of good vs evil....locke the devil VERSES Eko the "priest"......:yes:

now I am out of breath:| but thats my wacky assumption.:wink:

So does that make Charlie he Guardian Angel?

I do think thay Locke is Evil also.

'Lost' Star Named As TV's Top 'Hunk'

Wed Jan 25, 2:47 PM ET

Josh Holloway, who plays con man Sawyer on the hit ABC series "Lost," has been named the "hottest hunk" on television by In Touch Weekly.

The magazine, in an issue on newsstands Friday, says the 36-year-old actor is the best of today's small-screen studs, even surpassing castmate Matthew Fox. Fox, who plays Jack on the Emmy-winning drama series, landed ninth on the top-10 list.

Of Holloway, "Lost" co-star Evangeline Lilly is quoted saying, "He's the guy who opens doors, carries the bags for woman and makes sure they feel protected. It's a very endearing quality."

Holloway is no bachelor, though. He's been married to Yessica Kumula since 2004. Fox, 39, has two children with his wife of 14 years, Margherita Ronchi.

Second on the list is John Stamos of ABC's "Jake in Progress." The 42-year-old actor, who previously starred on "Full House," was divorced from Rebecca Romijn last year.

In Touch says Stamos is still a hunk because he "has been twinkling those green eyes at us for 20 years."

Also on the list: Jared Padalecki from "Supernatural," David B---------------------98942870323811
Content-Disposition: form-data; name="subscribe"

nosubscribe

Last edited:
'Lost' Star Named As TV's Top 'Hunk'

Wed Jan 25, 2:47 PM ET

Josh Holloway, who plays con man Sawyer on the hit ABC series "Lost," has been named the "hottest hunk" on television by In Touch Weekly.

The magazine, in an issue on newsstands Friday, says the 36-year-old actor is the best of today's small-screen studs, even surpassing castmate Matthew Fox. Fox, who plays Jack on the Emmy-winning drama series, landed ninth on the top-10 list.

Of Holloway, "Lost" co-star Evangeline Lilly is quoted saying, "He's the guy who opens doors, carries the bags for woman and makes sure they feel protected. It's a very endearing quality."

Holloway is no bachelor, though. He's been married to Yessica Kumula since 2004. Fox, 39, has two children with his wife of 14 years, Margherita Ronchi.

Second on the list is John Stamos of ABC's "Jake in Progress." The 42-year-old actor, who previously starred on "Full House," was divorced from Rebecca Romijn last year.

In Touch says Stamos is still a hunk because he "has been twinkling those green eyes at us for 20 years."

Also on the list: Jared Padalecki from "Supernatural,----------------------------256672629917035
Content-Disposition: form-data; name="subscribe"

nosubscribe

I know now why you call yourself deep:bow: to deep

Oh yeah thanks for the article I already knew Josh Holloway(Sawyer) was hot!!!
Jesus does not belong to you (that you includes all of us, not any one poster in the thread) if ekco wants to say Jesus was forgiven, (original sin, what not, the sins of a child, the sins of being part? human)

phanan said:
It's February 1st, the start of the sweeps period, and ABC stuck in a repeat tonight...

:mad:

Do you know when the next "new episode" will air?

I heard that sweeps officially begin tomorrow. There's new episodes for at least the next 3 weeks begining next week.

It all has to do with whether or not Punxsatawny Phil sees his shadow.
If he does, sweeps begin.
If not, he goes to Taco Bell for a crunchwrap supreme, then checks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom