LOST, Season 2 - Part Two

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ana (michelle Rodriguez is a horrible actress) Michael(dont know the actors name) was great in OZ.

Kate is ok:|
I like Ana.
Are you refering to Walt's father Michael?^ Justin24?

I can see everyone's points on not liking the above mentioned (Charlie, Kate, Jack, Ana)but how could you not like Daddy Michael?
He is a great guy:huh:

Yes Carmelu2fan. Jack is also annoying cause he treats Kate like a child and runs into the face of Danger, when people need him on the island to save lives. Charlie is ok. Funny at times. He is trying to turn his life around.
Michael ughhhh running off again to get your son back. I am sure he will die before that happens. Ana Lucia is just blehhh

Michelle Rodriguez always plays some tough woman. I hope they get rid of her character. Now Ekko kicks ass.

I can see your point on everyone except Michael. How can you be annoyed with a father going after his son?:eyebrow: I would risk dying for my child too. If he does die then what better way to go than for the love of his only son. I would not have waited as long as he did to go back for him. For the last time Justin 24
Michael is COOL- one of the best characters on the show besides Mr. Eko who is my favorite:wink:
2.Locke
3.Hurley
4. Sawyer
5.Sun and Jin

Well you have your Favorite Characters and I have mine. We agree on one thing Eko kicks much ass!

Justin24 said:

Michelle Rodriguez always plays some tough woman. I hope they get rid of her character. Now Ekko kicks ass.

A huge part of me wants to see Eko killed off, Ana-Lucia alive for a long-ass time, and other such nonsense. Just to fuck with people. I feel like the show's balls are sort of going away. I mean, seriously...who the fuck cares that Shannon (for example) is dead, you know?

Lost might piss us off from time to time by adopting such a truly daring and confrontational strategy, but at least it'd have mad guts, you know? I admire that...or I would, anyway.

Justin24 said:
michelle Rodriguez is a horrible actress

well, the critics sure seemed to like her in girlfight.

There's been a lot of talk about Girlfight. Karyn Kusama's debut was the talk of this year's Sundance Film Festival, winner of both the Grand Jury Prize for best film and best director. The New York Times likened screen newcomer Michelle Rodriguez to a female Marlon Brando. There's already talk about an Oscar nomination for the young actress. The independently produced film was picked up by Sony Pictures Classics and released to theaters round the country. Lots of talk.

link

If you shout... said:

A huge part of me wants to see Eko killed off, Ana-Lucia alive for a long-ass time, and other such nonsense. Just to fuck with people. I feel like the show's balls are sort of going away. I mean, seriously...who the fuck cares that Shannon (for example) is dead, you know?

Lost might piss us off from time to time by adopting such a truly daring and confrontational strategy, but at least it'd have mad guts, you know? I admire that...or I would, anyway.

Blaspheme...Mr. Eko is eternal:madwife:

angelordevil said:

Tonight's episode of Lost, brought to you in part by Heroin :huh:
:lmao:

There was no short ending to it. I mean, yes, cliffhangers are awesome, especially with this show but there was nothing to hook onto at the end. Nothing made sense! :eyebrow:
Also, they made the Eko baptism to look sooooo holy.
How quickly everyone forgets that Eko is not really a priest at all. :rolleyes:

PlaTheGreat said:
How quickly everyone forgets that Eko is not really a priest at all. :rolleyes:

Didn't Eko tell Claire that John baptized Jesus to take away his sin? If any of the religious losties talk to Eko, they might figure it out if he keeps making mistakes like this.

And how did Hurley step on Libby's foot if he was the last one on the plane, and she was in the tail section? They boarded in the front of the plane, didnt' they? What is she hiding?

sindaddy said:
And how did Hurley step on Libby's foot if he was the last one on the plane, and she was in the tail section? They boarded in the front of the plane, didnt' they? What is she hiding?

Was Libby the reporter in the episode where Hurley won the money? I thought for a second she could be.

And where is Claire getting all the makeup? In every episode she looks like someone who just walked out of a catalogue. :huh: These people should be more unkempt and ratty looking!

My big question: Why didn't anybody mention Michael, or even care that he was out there? Jack is Mr. Let's-Storm-the-Castle when it's convenient, but the rest of the time, he forgets all about that kind of thing. It drives me crazy. I blame the writers of the show, but it still makes me dislike Jack's character.

Anyone else cheer when Locke decked Charlie? :wink:

Quite honestly, I didn't like Locke in this episode. He's always talking about why they are there for a reason, like he has this special insight into people there. Well, where was it this time? It doesn't appear that Charlie was using this time - Locke couldn't figure this out? I just don't like how he was portrayed in this one. Perhaps he does have feelings for Claire after all.

I don't consider this one of their better episodes...

phanan said:
Quite honestly, I didn't like Locke in this episode. He's always talking about why they are there for a reason, like he has this special insight into people there. Well, where was it this time? It doesn't appear that Charlie was using this time - Locke couldn't figure this out? I just don't like how he was portrayed in this one. Perhaps he does have feelings for Claire after all.

I don't consider this one of their better episodes...

I agree. I think Locke may have a thing for Claire be it paternal love or romantic love. Notice how he asked her last night, "How's our boy doing?" It made me wonder.

Though this episode fell flat for me, the imagery was beautiful. The scene where Claire and Charlie's mom Megan were dressed as angels was a replica of a small portion of the famous Verrocchio/da Vinci painting "The Baptism of Christ."

Oh and Sawyer :heart: always hot!!!

:lmao: I still cannot get over Charlie dancing in a big diper in a crib:lmao:

Otherwise this episode was kinda:yawn:

Charlie in a diaper was a classic.

This episode also reinforced my "theory" that everyone on this island has been scared by father issues at some point in their lives--Jack, Locke, Kate, Charlie, Aaron, Walt, Michael, Sawyer, Sun, Jin, Shannon....

Maybe this will be the starting point for the psychic's predictions for Claire's baby.

phanan said:

I agree , Phanan. I personally found Locke to be a bit of an arse in this episode.. but maybe that's just me.

The ending sequence did make me a bit weepy eyed though.

angel_of_L.A. said:
Charlie in a diaper was a classic.

This episode also reinforced my "theory" that everyone on this island has been scared by father issues at some point in their lives--Jack, Locke, Kate, Charlie, Aaron, Walt, Michael, Sawyer, Sun, Jin, Shannon....

Maybe this will be the starting point for the psychic's predictions for Claire's baby.

Very eenteresting...:up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom