LOST, Season 2 - Part Two

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have always found the Ana character a better person than Kate.
looks like she is going to get featured a bit more in upcoming episodes

also, i just wanted to add
one thing that makes the program so compelling is the use of live, original, orchestra scoring (strings, esp.)

you may not notice it
it comes in a lot at the end
and hits your emotions

the "scripture" still works with my "theory".

the magnetism / electric thing,
could be related to MRI machine,

but I can not reconciled 108 minutes and hitting the button
unless it has to do with monitoring life support equipment?

Queen Bee said:
It's a bit disappointing that they didn't try to get some more answers out of Zeke. I was expecting Jack to ask Zeke how his people got on the island. Did anyone else notice how Zeke looked a bit confused when Jack brought up Ethan? Pretty interesting...

I knowwwwwwwwwwwww:scream: wtf! It didn't occur to them to ask him why they were there or WHO they were:angry: they were more concerned and upset that kate followed them than running into 74648 freaky ghost people:|

Lastnights episode was ok...no eko:angry:

miss becky said:
Ooh, Rousseau is gonna be so pissed when she learns her kid has been hanging out with a gang. :wink:

Stupid Kate. This is precisely why I don't like her. She always has to butt her nose in, and now look what it got her. I hope she learns from this.

Kate kind of bugs me! :huh: I guess I'm supposed to like her, since she is Canadian, but I actually wouldn't shed a tear if she got bumped off or sucked up by the black smoke monster. :uhoh:

....I loved when Sawyer called Locke "Mr. Clean." :lol:

angelordevil said:

Kate kind of bugs me! :huh: I guess I'm supposed to like her, since she is Canadian, but I actually wouldn't shed a tear if she got bumped off or sucked up by the black smoke monster. :uhoh:

....I loved when Sawyer called Locke "Mr. Clean." :lol:

I haven't been a fan of Kate from the start. I doubt she'll be killed off anytime soon though. I'd probably give her another season or two.

I found this on another board:
m8yzaf.jpg

:lol:

Queen Bee said:

I haven't been a fan of Kate from the start. I doubt she'll be killed off anytime soon though. I'd probably give her another season or two.

I found this on another board:
m8yzaf.jpg

:lol:

:lmao:

Unfortunately, I think that you're right about Kate. I think it's an acting issue, too. There's something missing there.

Carmelu2fan said:
I wonder how many of the others are there?
I think the "others" just left Mike, the French lady and the Aussie guy to roam the woods. Perhaps the "others" do not feel they are a threat. I have a theory on why they want the children. I think that is all about having a future generations of "others"
I am sure now that Jack and Ana will hook up and Sawyer and Kate will be getting it on very soon.

Damn this show is awesome:rockon:
\

It is sooo awesome!!
I hope someone will be getting it on soon - I mean they have been on this island for 50 days and no one has had sex with Sawyer!! I'd be going to his tent every morning, noon and night!!!! :drool: :drool:

Lost is going Lord of the Flies on us:wink:

Somebody's gonna die soon, well, they are going to have a fight. They should do a musical fight like in West Side Story during sweeps week if the ratings drop.

I'm getting pissed about all these people and monsters running around the island. Remember in the beginning, everyone was afraid to enter the woods alone, now nobody cares anymore.

I heard this idea on another website and thought it was very interesting. What if the "other guy" that Jack's wife was seeing is another person on the island?

Sawyer? Desmond? :hmm:

linrnmsncns said:
\

It is sooo awesome!!
I hope someone will be getting it on soon - I mean they have been on this island for 50 days and no one has had sex with Sawyer!! I'd be going to his tent every morning, noon and night!!!! :drool: :drool:

Indeed my fellow lost fanatic, could not have said it better myself:yes:

phanan said:
Oh, it's very noticeable, especially at the end of most episodes. I had heard that they use a live orchestra to score it, and the results really work well.

Agreed, it definitely adds to the drama and makes the scene that much more intense

angelordevil said:

I don't like Ana or Kate. :drool:

I can't wait for next week. I missed the first half of the mr. eko episode. I need to download it and catch up.

actually next episode is on charlie, I just hope they keep movin with this storylines and don't move on to something else

I finally got a chance to watch the episode! :drool:

Seriously, I hate Kate so much. And Ana Lucia a little bit less, and that's shocking for me.
When she was chasing Jack down the hill trying to apologize...:mad:
I was kind of hoping that Zeke's clan would have kept her for a while longer as bait. :wink:

I think we are due for another Locke storyline, or at least Sawyer. There hasn't been one of those in a while.

Queen Bee said:
Wouldn't Sayid know more about training an army than Ana-Lucia? :der:

Derrrr, but remember what I told you? :wink:

Plus Sayid has been AWOL for a while. "This music is depressing."
Well, buddy, that happens when you are depressed. Everything depresses you. It's um...called...depression.
:eyebrow:

Queen Bee said:
Wouldn't Sayid know more about training an army than Ana-Lucia? :der:

yes but my guess is Sayid is dealing with Shannon's dead, besides Ana Lucia has physically encountered the Others...oh and there is that love triangle developing into a foursome?? I'm out of words:wink:

Ah, that's right. I keep forgetting about Shannon's death and the impact it had on Sayid.

Season 1 centered on the first 44 days the castaways spent on the island. Depending on Anna-Lucia's answer to Jack (whether it'd take a couple of days, weeks, months), we probably won't be seeing the big showdown between the castaways and The Others until the season finale or the beginning of next season. I could see it being this season's big cliffhanger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom