LOST: Season 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lmjhitman

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
lost.gif

hey y'all! i've been thinking of starting this thread for a few days, then i saw it mentioned in the old thread. i also didn't want our friends in the uk who are enjoying the first season to wander in the first thread inadvertently and discover plot spoilers, so i hope no one minds that i started a new one for season two.

anyway, on to the good stuff:

who's ready for the season premiere next wednesday?
who got the dvd's last week?
what's going to happen to walt, michael, jin, and sawyer?
has anyone seen the little previews that abc has been showing where they uncover the word 'QUARANTINE' on the hatch?
what's up with that???

sorry about the barrage of questions. i became quite obsessed with this show last season and am really excited for it to start up again!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

losttat.jpg

ok, maybe not THAT obsessed...

:shifty:

They're making more? My heart just sunk, I was hoping from what I gathered of the plot that you couldn't stretch such a show past one season. Alas.

Now I'm going to have to put up with all the stupid Channel 7 hype and my idiot Salvadoran friend drooling over it with his girlfriend WHO I WANT TO BONE. :mad:

Ahem, back on topic.

that post was totally unnecessary.

as are most of your posts.

if you don't like it, stay the fuck out.

aaaaaand, back on topic.

coming in here saying you don't understand how it made it past one season and how you want to fuck some guy's girlfriend, nope, not on topic. you don't like lost? fabulous. protest by not watching it.

Palace_Hero said:
Aardvark does, so your theory is out the window.
perhaps posting in the same 'lost' thread as he does would have made more sense then?

What is the relevance of the tattoo? I have no idea, please enlighten me.
:eyebrow: if you really want to know (which i seriously doubt), you can look here or here to figure it out. i’m not making the effort to explain it to you, as i really can’t be bothered.

now if we can all get past the atrocity that has become the first page :|, let the APPRECIATION begin.

and thank you khanada. :heart:

lmjhitman said:

:eyebrow: if you really want to know (which i seriously doubt), you can look here or here to figure it out. i’m not making the effort to explain it to you, as i really can’t be bothered.

I don't want to know bad enough to lose 10 minutes of my life looking it up, so I'll hang around instead in this thread till I learn. :)

I agree, let the appreciation start! *braces self for the rush*

I'm very excited! I can't wait to see what becomes of poor Walt. I'm intrigued too by the new characters that are coming. Just one week from tonight! :hyper:

I got hooked on Lost last year but I got too busy and stopped watching about half way through. Well, a few days ago, I rented the dvds and I'm hooked again! I can't wait for season 2 to start! I'm especially curious to see what those numbers mean.

i'm re-watching the first season finale rerun right now. i can't wait for next wednesday!!!!

i just received my season 1 dvds today. guess what i'll be doing this weekend.... :wink:

Great article. Thanks, MrsSpringsteen!

Just as long as they don't kill Sawyer or Charlie or Sayid. Those are my favorite characters, and I would be devastated if one of them died.

miss becky said:
Great article. Thanks, MrsSpringsteen!

Just as long as they don't kill Sawyer or Charlie or Sayid. Those are my favorite characters, and I would be devastated if one of them died.

I like them too:up: But I also hope that lil Walt is ok:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom