LOST: Season 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i hear you QB.

i really hope the rest of the season isn't like this - where we have to watch all these dragged out storylines and wait for all the good stuff to happen during sweeps.

there wasn't a preview for next week's episode, but the station i watch it on (ctv - canadian) said it would be a new episode next week.

i'm wondering what the lost cast is doing with all their free time. charlie, claire, shannon and sayid were all missing from this episode.

and jack and locke were in it for like, a minute.

lmjhitman said:
the station i watch it on (ctv - canadian) said it would be a new episode next week.
I hope so cause I don't want to wait that long.

I like Mr. Echo! It's weird to see that character play a nice person. He usually always gets the evil roles.

i thought he looked familiar when they showed him initially. when you mentioned that he was from oz, i remembered where i'd seen him. i've only seen a few episodes of oz.

i guess that was what i liked most about this episode. that mr. echo admires that our group stick together and that jin was so adamant about not leaving michael behind, whereas it seems that the taillies really do operate by the 'every man for himself' philosophy.

lmjhitman said:
there wasn't a preview for next week's episode, but the station i watch it on (ctv - canadian) said it would be a new episode next week.

I think the ABC promo said new episodes would be back in 3 weeks. Actually, maybe the preview gave us a taste of what's to come in the next 3 episodes. I wasn't paying attention. :huh:

I didn't notice if they said when the next show would be, but the preview showed Sawyer being very sick and his group trying to take care of him. Then it showed Shannon having another vision of Walt. The talk over said that there is always one episode that everyone talks about and that the next one would be it because one of the characters would be lost forever.

Yes it is rather slow this season. :yawn:

I thought my love for this show was "lost":wink::rolleyes: but I found it again lastnight. So which one do you think is going to be "lost" forever?

I first said one of the new people...but then the dude at the end of the show said it would be "the show everyone would be talking about" and we all know we can trust the dude on tv:wink:

so I think it has to be one of the main characters because no one really cares that much about the new people yet to talk about them all season....

so.......it has to be one of the regulars, sawyer? but it seems too obvious, but then again he is kinda been useless too the show for a while now.

:| see this is what happens to me when I have a couple days off from work.:coocoo:

:wink:

I have to agree, last nights episode just wasn't quite as riveting. Usually during Lost, I don't get off the couch or wander around.. but in this one I felt restless or something. Maybe it's just them trying to get in stride for this season, I'm not sure. It was interesting.. it just wasn't as interesting as past shows.

RavenBlue said:
I have to agree, last nights episode just wasn't quite as riveting. Usually during Lost, I don't get off the couch or wander around.. but in this one I felt restless or something. Maybe it's just them trying to get in stride for this season, I'm not sure. It was interesting.. it just wasn't as interesting as past shows.

exactly....I think they are revealing the "secrets" of the island too fast or something......

all last season they made us suffer without details and suddenly we have tons of info comming at us all at once...but with little action.

I'm pretty sure we don't get a new episode for 3 weeks.
Next Wednesday the World Series will be on, most networks try to schedule reruns up against the World Series and SuperBowl, not sure why there won't be a new episode on the following Wed, Nov 2.

Hewson said:
I'm pretty sure we don't get a new episode for 3 weeks.
Next Wednesday the World Series will be on, most networks try to schedule reruns up against the World Series and SuperBowl, not sure why there won't be a new episode on the following Wed, Nov 2.

:angry: stupid baseball:mad: always screws up everything:madspit:

The promo for the next episode, where it indicated that "one of these people will be lost forever", to me is just a ploy. Some of the newer people were shown while that was being said, and it will most likely be one of them. I don't think it will be one of the regular cast members at this time.

phanan said:
The promo for the next episode, where it indicated that "one of these people will be lost forever", to me is just a ploy. Some of the newer people were shown while that was being said, and it will most likely be one of them. I don't think it will be one of the regular cast members at this time.

thats what I thought too:yes: but then they said "once a year there is an episode that changes..blah blah blah.....it will be the episode everyone will be talking about." so that makes me think it cannot be a new person because the public isn't really attached to them yet.

It wouldn't really affect me if a new person got it, especially that new "tough" chicky....I don't like her:shifty:

:wink:

No new episode for three weeks??? My boyfriend is gonna kill me. He let me watch Martha Stewart's Apprentice and skipped Lost, figuring we could switch off next week...and I still could have seen Martha, because my dad was gonna tape it and mail it to me...so when he finds out there's no new Lost next week...:uhoh: :reject:

stammer476 said:
In one hour we learned . . .

the "others" are barefoot, and they either wear gray pants, brown pants, or no pants.

:mad:
We also learned their feet are quite dirty, and they all appear to be caucasian, so Walt wasn't walking with them.

Hewson said:
We also learned their feet are quite dirty, and they all appear to be caucasian, so Walt wasn't walking with them.

Walt wasn't dragging the teddy bear?? I thought that was him:ohmy:

(of course I was hiding my eyes at the time..peeking out from between my fingers..I was SURE something was going to jump out at me like that freakin' polar bear:angry: )

Good point Hewson:ohmy:

Dismantled said:

Walt wasn't dragging the teddy bear?? I thought that was him:ohmy:

I'm wondering if that wasn't Rousseau's kid, Alex, who had the teddy bear.

As for my thoughts on who will be "lost forever" next episode? For some reason I think it will be Shannon. Or maybe I just hope it will be Shannon, because I don't like her. :shifty:

miss becky said:

I'm wondering if that wasn't Rousseau's kid, Alex, who had the teddy bear.

As for my thoughts on who will be "lost forever" next episode? For some reason I think it will be Shannon. Or maybe I just hope it will be Shannon, because I don't like her. :shifty:

:ohmy: omg I think you've figured out who the kid is!!:hyper: it has to be that kid!!!!

wait...but wasn't that like 20 years ago:scratch: maybe they don't age:ohmy:

Shannon is so annoying:madspit: do you think Walt will do something too her?

rousseau said that her daughter was taken from her by the others 16 years ago, so she would be 16, at least.

I agree with miss becky and dismanteled, I never liked Shannon either.... I really enjoyed Jin and Sun's story last night...I did not realize how beautiful Sun is:ohmy: Jin is one cool dude, catching the fish for the group he is a good friend to Mike too :up: going back after him like that. I am begining to think Mr. Echo is alright too. I hope in three weeks we get some clue as to wear Walt is :(

Looks like the consensus fan choice to kill off is Shannon...off with her head!

Echo is coming across as a noble character, I'd like to see him become a regular. But if its not Shannon, I'd have no problem seeing Michell Rodriguez' character "lost forever". Though thats not likely to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom