LOST: Season 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, the episode was pretty good. Things started to move forward a bit. It will be interesting to hear how the other group's numbers have dwindled so much. Perhaps the Others have affected them more?

I love how that chick kicks Sawyer's ass...

I had to tape it last night, but I just read this

Lost star Josh Holloway and his wife were robbed at gunpoint in their Honolulu home, local Hawaiian TV station KHON reports.

The robber rousted the couple from bed early Wednesday, took cash and credit cards and drove off in Holloway's Mercedes-Benz, which was found abandoned a short time later, according to the station.

There was no indication that the culprit recognized the 36-year-old actor, who plays hunky con man Sawyer on the ABC castaway drama. Honolulu police would not release any information on the robbery.

Holloway's Los Angeles-based agent did not return a call from the Associated Press.

U2democrat said:
Aww I wanna give Hugo a :hug: right now.

I am so proud of him ,at the end he really took charge of things. I really enjoyed his falshback too it explained alot about why he feels the way he does... BTW -Where have I seen Hugo's friend before? Does anyone know?:confused:

'driveshaft? more like suckshaft!'

his name's dj qualls (i think), and he's been in a lot of things. i remember him from a really stupid movie called 'the core', with hilary swank.

last night's episode was better than the previous one, but that 's not saying much. the storylines are inching along. i hope they speed it up a bit - i'm starting to get a little bored.

i thought it was cute that charlie was finally able to get claire some peanut butter. and i'm wondering why sun decided to bury the bottle. i guessing to keep morale up on the island, but don't they need to figure out another way to get rescued? wouldn't someone from dharma industries come to check on how the button-pushing was going? and where the hell is desmond, or rousseau for that matter?

anyhow, next week's looks good when jin encounters something in the jungle. maybe a polar bear?

Carmelu2fan said:

Well looks like the boyfriend won...(Kate getting out of the show with nothing but a small towel!) Jack's face-:ohmy: :whistle:

"I'll leave out the shampoo for you." :wink:

Yeah, he was thrilled!

I cried a bit when they found Bernard and I love that there was peanut butter. Claire's face when Charlie gave it to her--priceless.

Hurley is my new best friend. What a guy!

Now there were 23 other survivors...I wonder if Ana-Lucia has been beating them into submission or if The Others are involved somehow. Also, are these survivors living inside a different part of the hatch?

Did anyone notice that the big black dude from The Others is the same guy who played Adabisi in the HBO series Oz? That will make two former Oz cast members on Lost.

I hope they hurry up and tell us what happended to Walt....I love that little guy:sad:

i hear shannon will have another vision of walt....but that there's going to be MUCH less of him this season.

Next episode's is Sun's, followed by Shannon. Yeah girls!

According to TVGuide, Malco David Kelly, the 13 yr old actor who plays Walt has been experiencing growth spurts, which could be hard to explain on the show since the've supposedly been on the island for just over 40 days, and he's aged over a year since the pilot was shot (And now stands 6'8" :wink: ), there have been rumors of replacing him with a younger, shorter actor, though producers currently deny this.

(Solution is easy: Gary Coleman or Emmanuel Lewis)

Wow, I had no idea the kid that played Walt was 13. I thought he was at least 9 years old :huh:

kellyahern said:
My sister thinks he's actually one of the Nigerian drug dealers that survived from the other plane crash (the plane that killed Boone/had the Virgin Mary heroin filled statues).

That's an interesting theory - I completely forgot about the Nigerian drug dealers. :hmm:

kellyahern said:

My sister thinks he's actually one of the Nigerian drug dealers that survived from the other plane crash (the plane that killed Boone/had the Virgin Mary heroin filled statues).

Well, he's with the "tailies" so I'm not sure. They never really said anything about the drug dealers, so I guess anything is possible.

kyunjin2.jpg

In South Korea, Yunjin Kim is as famous as Julia Roberts, but thanks to ABC's Lost, Americans are finally getting to know this Pretty Woman. And Kim, who was raised in New York and got her bachelor's degree at Boston University, is getting a taste of Hollywood-style celebrity. "I come into the airport now and there's always like 20 people waiting with photographs for me to sign," she says. While on the Lost set in Hawaii, Kim, 31, who plays the dutiful yet secretive wife Sun, talked with PEOPLE about being single in real life, playing golf – badly – and her surprising wild streak.

You grew up in New York City, but went all the way to Korea to become a star?

Funny, huh? I grew up on Staten Island. I was doing theater in New York. I met this producer who cast me in a Korean miniseries. That miniseries did really well – and it was all in Korean.

I hear you are the Julia Roberts of Korea.
Oh, I don't know about that, but I like the comparison! (After the miniseries) I did my first feature film, Shiri, in 1999. I played a North Korean spy who falls in love with her enemy. It was very popular all over Asia. (South Korea) was the only country where its own movie beat the record of Titanic.

What was it like coming back to the U.S.?

You have to treat Hollywood like it's your boyfriend – he's there all the time. I took mini-trips over and met directors.

Ironic, isn't it, that you come back to America and you have to keep acting in Korean?

Yes, it is. But you know, the role didn't exist before I met with J.J. (Abrams, Lost's creator). He thought it would be interesting to have a Korean couple on the plane, but only after we met. So that's really flattering.

Your character, Sun, and her husband, Jin, are so serious, but you and actor Daniel Dae Kim are so –

Silly? Yes. We were at this photo shoot one time and I lifted up my skirt and Evie (Evangeline Lilly) was like, "Yunjin, what are you doing? That's not you!" She just didn't expect me to do that.

How is island life treating you?

It's luxurious. I've been learning how to golf. Daniel's wife, Mia, and I took lessons together. I think I need more lessons. I played 18 holes yesterday and it was about my tenth try before I hit the ball! I also bought a condo and I'm spending my days off shopping for furniture.

How has the Asian community reacted to the show?

I know that in Koreatown in L.A., things practically shut down when the show is on because people want to tune in to see these two Koreans go at each other. I heard that people dressed up as Sun and Jin for Halloween last year, too.

What can we expect from Sun in season two?

I don't think they (the writers) even know. They really do keep the actors in the dark.

So you don't know who's next to be killed off?

That's the hardest thing about doing this show, having that dark cloud floating around all of us. When Boone (Ian Somerhalder) died, that was really hard.

You're one of the few single cast members on the show. You must get a lot of guys hitting on you.

No! People are very cautious about coming up to you, like you must be very busy or you must have tons of guys surrounding you. I would really like to make it official that it's not true! Please! God, do I have to make the first move? Maybe.

Great article!!! Thanks Mrs. Springsteen, I never knew who she was before, I really like here character though. I cannot wait untill tonight!!!:hyper:

on the season 1 dvd's, you can see that yunjin actually read for the part of kate. when the producers and writers found out she was a big star in korea, they created the character of sun for her.

lmjhitman said:
on the season 1 dvd's, you can see that yunjin actually read for the part of kate. when the producers and writers found out she was a big star in korea, they created the character of sun for her.

that's interesting, thanks :)

I'm such a dork about this show, when I wake up on a Wed that's the first thing I think about :reject:

Police in Honolulu arrested a man they believe may be connected to the home-invasion robbery of Josh Holloway, a star of the ABC hit drama Lost.

Authorities arrested the man after a car he and a companion were riding in was pulled over. Police say the man matches the general description of the person who broke into Holloway’s home Oct. 12 and held the actor and his wife at gunpoint, the Associated Press reports.

During the incident Holloway and his wife, Yessica, were rousted from bed at gunpoint by a man who took cash and credit cards and then drove off in Holloway's Mercedes-Benz, which police found abandoned a short time later.

Police described the man who was arrested Tuesday as "a possible suspect" in the robbery. He was arrested on outstanding burglary and assault warrants, AP reports, but he did not come along easily.

When police stopped the car, the men initially refused to exit the vehicle. The officers fired pepper spray and wooden bullets to force the men out. The confrontation was enough to cause the evacuation of the nearby Aliolani Elementary School.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom