LOST: Season 2 - Page 17 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 10-20-2005, 01:22 AM   #241
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 01:44 AM
Eh, I hope things start to pick up in 3 weeks. I've been really bored with this season.

Old 10-20-2005, 01:28 AM   #242
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Local Time: 03:44 AM
i hear you QB.

i really hope the rest of the season isn't like this - where we have to watch all these dragged out storylines and wait for all the good stuff to happen during sweeps.

Old 10-20-2005, 01:37 AM   #243
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 02:44 AM
So there is not going to be another new episode for three weeks??
Old 10-20-2005, 01:46 AM   #244
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

there wasn't a preview for next week's episode, but the station i watch it on (ctv - canadian) said it would be a new episode next week.

i'm wondering what the lost cast is doing with all their free time. charlie, claire, shannon and sayid were all missing from this episode.

and jack and locke were in it for like, a minute.
Old 10-20-2005, 01:49 AM   #245
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 02:44 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by lmjhitman
the station i watch it on (ctv - canadian) said it would be a new episode next week.
I hope so cause I don't want to wait that long.

I like Mr. Echo! It's weird to see that character play a nice person. He usually always gets the evil roles.
Old 10-20-2005, 01:55 AM   #246
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

i thought he looked familiar when they showed him initially. when you mentioned that he was from oz, i remembered where i'd seen him. i've only seen a few episodes of oz.

i guess that was what i liked most about this episode. that mr. echo admires that our group stick together and that jin was so adamant about not leaving michael behind, whereas it seems that the taillies really do operate by the 'every man for himself' philosophy.
Old 10-20-2005, 02:16 AM   #247
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 01:44 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by lmjhitman
there wasn't a preview for next week's episode, but the station i watch it on (ctv - canadian) said it would be a new episode next week.
I think the ABC promo said new episodes would be back in 3 weeks. Actually, maybe the preview gave us a taste of what's to come in the next 3 episodes. I wasn't paying attention.
Old 10-20-2005, 07:11 AM   #248
New Yorker

Local Time: 04:44 AM
I didn't notice if they said when the next show would be, but the preview showed Sawyer being very sick and his group trying to take care of him. Then it showed Shannon having another vision of Walt. The talk over said that there is always one episode that everyone talks about and that the next one would be it because one of the characters would be lost forever.

Yes it is rather slow this season.
Old 10-20-2005, 08:10 AM   #249
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 05:44 AM
I thought my love for this show was "lost" but I found it again lastnight. So which one do you think is going to be "lost" forever?

I first said one of the new people...but then the dude at the end of the show said it would be "the show everyone would be talking about" and we all know we can trust the dude on tv

so I think it has to be one of the main characters because no one really cares that much about the new people yet to talk about them all season....

so.......it has to be one of the regulars, sawyer? but it seems too obvious, but then again he is kinda been useless too the show for a while now.

see this is what happens to me when I have a couple days off from work.

Old 10-20-2005, 08:11 AM   #250
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 06:44 AM
I have to agree, last nights episode just wasn't quite as riveting. Usually during Lost, I don't get off the couch or wander around.. but in this one I felt restless or something. Maybe it's just them trying to get in stride for this season, I'm not sure. It was interesting.. it just wasn't as interesting as past shows.
Old 10-20-2005, 08:19 AM   #251
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by RavenBlue
I have to agree, last nights episode just wasn't quite as riveting. Usually during Lost, I don't get off the couch or wander around.. but in this one I felt restless or something. Maybe it's just them trying to get in stride for this season, I'm not sure. It was interesting.. it just wasn't as interesting as past shows.

exactly....I think they are revealing the "secrets" of the island too fast or something......

all last season they made us suffer without details and suddenly we have tons of info comming at us all at once...but with little action.
Old 10-20-2005, 09:25 AM   #252
Blue Crack Addict

I'm pretty sure we don't get a new episode for 3 weeks.
Next Wednesday the World Series will be on, most networks try to schedule reruns up against the World Series and SuperBowl, not sure why there won't be a new episode on the following Wed, Nov 2.
Old 10-20-2005, 09:51 AM   #253
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Hewson
I'm pretty sure we don't get a new episode for 3 weeks.
Next Wednesday the World Series will be on, most networks try to schedule reruns up against the World Series and SuperBowl, not sure why there won't be a new episode on the following Wed, Nov 2.
stupid baseball always screws up everything
Old 10-20-2005, 09:55 AM   #254
Blue Crack Addict

The promo for the next episode, where it indicated that "one of these people will be lost forever", to me is just a ploy. Some of the newer people were shown while that was being said, and it will most likely be one of them. I don't think it will be one of the regular cast members at this time.
Old 10-20-2005, 10:01 AM   #255
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by phanan
The promo for the next episode, where it indicated that "one of these people will be lost forever", to me is just a ploy. Some of the newer people were shown while that was being said, and it will most likely be one of them. I don't think it will be one of the regular cast members at this time.
thats what I thought too but then they said "once a year there is an episode that changes..blah blah blah.....it will be the episode everyone will be talking about." so that makes me think it cannot be a new person because the public isn't really attached to them yet.

It wouldn't really affect me if a new person got it, especially that new "tough" chicky....I don't like her