LOST: Season 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
indra said:

Yeah! I couldn't help thinking what the fuck were they thinking with that hair? :huh:

Jack had the messed up flash back hair too.:lol:

I like what WildHoney said about Ana and Sayid. I cannot wait to see what becomes of that:ohmy:

Also a interesting observation on the napsack, I sure did not catch that one.

angel_of_L.A. said:

If you go back and look at the scene where everyone is scaling up the mountain with :heart: Sawyer, :heart: Cindy and Libby are standing next to each other and Cindy is carrying a knapsack. After the group has reached the top and Anna asks, "Where's Cindy?"

Libby is carrying Cindy's knapsack.....

:hmm:

If you watch them climbing the hill, you see Cindy pass Libby some sticks. Then they zoom out and Libby passes the sticks AND Cindy's knapsack to Eko. Ana helps Libby up the hill. When they reach the top, Libby is carrying a blue bag (her own, that's she carried throughout the episode) and a stick (in her left hand). SHE IS NOT CARRYING CINDY'S BAG.

Hewson said:
Of course Shannon may not in fact be dead, cause the woman from the Tailies disappeared, presumably snatched by the others. The promos just said one of the survivors will be "lost forever", they could be toying with the audience and this character who had like 2 lines the whole season may be gone and Shannon may survive, if Jack can save both her and Sawyer. I don't think we'll know Shannon's fate next week as the episode focuses on the Tailies' first 40 days, so we may not know until Thanksgiving eve if she survives.

They have an article in the new issue of TV Guide that discusses what happened to Shannon. She is most definitely dead and not coming back. The producers stated that they thought "the story lines for Shannon felt limited", so apparently there was not much left for her to do.

phanan said:

They have an article in the new issue of TV Guide that discusses what happened to Shannon. She is most definitely dead and not coming back. The producers stated that they thought "the story lines for Shannon felt limited", so apparently there was not much left for her to do.

wow..guess anyone who get's closure gets cut off, I wonder who is next:hmm:

phanan said:

Damn you TVGuide (btw, the new version sucks, can't find out whats on TV outside of primetime), you take all the suspense out of things.

Lost describes the show's direction. There are too many characters now. We haven't seen Jack and Locke in weeks. How can we stay connected to the show when you never see the same characters each week? The French lady and Desmond are out there running around on the island. The monster is still out there which was the main threat on the island, now no one even cares about tromping off to the woods alone. There are still a couple more shelters like the one Desmond was in, and who knows how many people are in them. :rolleyes: The others, the tail survivors, the original group, the storylines within the original group. They got enough storylines to have spinoff shows like CSI or Law & Order. Lost: The Woods, Lost: The Beach, Lost: The Shelter

I'm starting to think we are getting X-Filed. Bring on the deaths except for Hurley.

Does anyone know if we're in for a 24-episode season again? Things are developing so slowly on this show to the point where I'm starting to lose interest in it. I can see The Others storyline developing into the equivalent of season one's monster mystery; every week we'll get one step closer to unlocking something major only to have it lead to a unimpressive result. Remember the glimpse we got of the monster in the season 1 finale? :der:

Meh, I could be wrong. Maybe the writers will surprise us this season. Tonight's episode seems like it's going to be interesting.

You were right Queen Bee, tonight's episode was interesting. Probably one of the best of the new season. Hopefully the writers got their groove back.

Cindy is probably one of the others too, and has runoff to the group. I dunno sounds like a lost twist to me.

Last edited:
I have a question...in the episode 2 weeks ago, Ana said they wouldn't be able to defend themselves aginst the others with the gun and "one bullet"...we see she shot Shannon, ergo no more bullets, then we see the preview for next week and we see Ana firing the gun again (at Sayid I presume).

Magic bullet?

Hewson said:
I have a question...in the episode 2 weeks ago, Ana said they wouldn't be able to defend themselves aginst the others with the gun and "one bullet"...we see she shot Shannon, ergo no more bullets, then we see the preview for next week and we see Ana firing the gun again (at Sayid I presume).

Magic bullet?

I'd forgotten about that, but you're right! Where did she get that other bullet? I'd also like to know how she gets the drop on someone like Sayid...in the preview for next week it looks like she's got him tied to a tree.

Doesn't Sayid hold one of the guns as well? Perhaps something happens where she gets his gun.

Do we know for sure there was only one bullet in the gun, or was Ana just saying that?

Everyone is together next week. That should be interesting.

Queen Bee said:
Great episode tonight :up:

The moment when they contacted Boone on the radio was cool. I completely forgot about that.

That was Boone's voice!!! Now I understand why Ana's team was so paranoid when they first encountered Jin, Mike and Sawyer.

I am so excited to see what will happen between Sayid and Ana:ohmy: I like both of them now.I hope they do not kill each other. Both of them are some tough cookies. It would make a great fight sence.
Ana is so smart figuring out that guy was not on the plane. I did not even notice he was not wet. Nor did I notice he ran out from the woods and not the ocean. I do recall the "others guy" mention that the kids where ok and that guy who he killed was not a "good" man. How the feck does he know anything about them to determine who is good and who is not? Why did that "others gal" that Ana killed have a list with there names on it did the guy give that to her? Next week cannot get here soon enough:drool:

Its scary now anyone of them could be the "others"......what about our beloved pod of Jack...Locke...Kate..etc...they were all on the plane...right:shifty:

yes I think so:hmm: wouldn't that be a twist:ohmy:

sorry just thinking outloud:wink:

Queen Bee said:
Does anyone know if we're in for a 24-episode season again? Things are developing so slowly on this show to the point where I'm starting to lose interest in it. I can see The Others storyline developing into the equivalent of season one's monster mystery; every week we'll get one step closer to unlocking something major only to have it lead to a unimpressive result. Remember the glimpse we got of the monster in the season 1 finale? :der:

Meh, I could be wrong. Maybe the writers will surprise us this season. Tonight's episode seems like it's going to be interesting.

I agree - it is developing too slowly (Of course, it doesn't help that I pretty much caught the entire 1st season in a marathon of DVD watching resulting in instant gratification of any curiosity I had...) - and I too am almost uninterested...

When are they going to get back to figuring out the numbers and what the heck is out in the jungle...

They've strayed a bit too far, IMO and I think they've realized that. Last night's show kind of showed me that they're finally reconciling the two "camps" and are aiming to, hopefully, get back to figuring out the mysteries of the island.

That being said, I'd assume 24 episodes would be a must in order to make up for "lost time", so to speak.

(I've enjoyed the episodes, but they haven't really furthered anything...)

Dismantled said:
Its scary now anyone of them could be the "others"......what about our beloved pod of Jack...Locke...Kate..etc...they were all on the plane...right:shifty:

yes I think so:hmm: wouldn't that be a twist:ohmy:

sorry just thinking outloud:wink:

If you recall, they had a manifest in the first season, and using that, Hurley was able to identify everyone. That's how he found out Ethan wasn't one of them.

phanan said:

If you recall, they had a manifest in the first season, and using that, Hurley was able to identify everyone. That's how he found out Ethan wasn't one of them.

yeah:wink: I kinda knew that...it was just kinda a "what if" thing...my imagination was running away with me:lmao:

Great episode..I'm not sure I like Ana but at least you understand all her bitchness (is that even a word?) and Mr Ecko is definetely becoming one of my favorites

Did ayone take a good look at the others? they were quite young weren't they?

Last edited:
Mofo said:
Great episode..I'm not sure I like Ana but at least you understand all her bitchness (is that even a word?) and Mr Ecko is definetly becoming one of my favorites

Did ayone take a good look at the others? they were quite young weren't they?

I :heart: Ecko! I hope nothing happens to him.

The others are young:yes: thats why they steal children right...to like brain wash them and stuff...like Walt..and that french womans baby..and Claires baby.

:hmm:

I guess I'm one of the few who like Ana. She's tough, she kicks ass, yet seems to have interesting flaws that should be weeded out as we go on...

And she's obviously very caring regarding those two kids.

phanan said:
I guess I'm one of the few who like Ana. She's tough, she kicks ass, yet seems to have interesting flaws that should be weeded out as we go on...

And she's obviously very caring regarding those two kids.

I've begun to like her too:yes: Lastnights episode really helped me understand where she was comming from.

I was a bit dissappoinited by the Others they are not as scary as Ana Lucia and company said, I mean, Mr. Ecko got 2 and Ana another

Can't wait for the two groups to finally meet

Mofo said:
I was a bit dissappoinited by the Others they are not as scary as Ana Lucia and company said, I mean, Mr. Ecko got 2 and Ana another

Can't wait for the two groups to finally meet

yeah:| I thought they were these invincable monster ghost type things....and where is that polar bear? I was hiding under the covers lastnight waiting for the polar bear to scare the crap outta me..but it never did.

Dismantled said:

yeah:| I thought they were these invincable monster ghost type things....and where is that polar bear? I was hiding under the covers lastnight waiting for the polar bear to scare the crap outta me..but it never did.

:lol: well I hope Lost doesn't go all sci-fi on us, but at least be as creepy as the ones that took walt this ones looked like the freakin lost boys

Mofo said:

:lol: well I hope Lost doesn't go all sci-fi on us, but at least be as creepy as the ones that took walt this ones looked like the freakin lost boys

the lost boys:lmao:

the ones that took walt were nasty:yikes: I wonder if we get to see walts "story" of what happend when he was taken?!

I hate that whispering when the others are around....its sooo creepy and I am a big chicken:lol:

well I don't think we'll see much of Walt at least for the next months probably by the season finale, next is Ana's flashback my guess would be she was in the military or something, she certainly knew how to fight and the knowledge about the knife don't think your regular person knows that.

God I hope she and Kate get into a fight:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom