LOST: Season 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone think that shannon didnt get shot, but stabbed?

Her wound looked weird for what i would think a gun shot would look like.

perhaps ana lucia shot at whoever tried to stab shannon?

Just when we were beginning to like her:hmm: I really thought they were going somewhere with this whole seeing walt thing..but no..they just killed it.

What do you think Siead(sp) is going to do? Go mental? Leave the group? Kill himself? Go on a rampage?

I F*cking hate that new tough chick...I hope they open up a can of whoop ass on her:angry:

BonoFan78 said:

:hmm: interesting.....

BonoFan78 said:

I don't think so. The look on Ana Lucia's face pretty much said it all.

Just saw the episode, I know most people hated Shannon but I was really begining to like her, after the season finale her acting (Maggie's) was great in my opinion and as a character she really developed from the start and seeing her backstory you can understand why she was that way, pretty much alone after her father's dead, but I'm really not buying that whole thing about Ana killing her, a lot of strange editing and camera shots...

Mofo said:
Just saw the episode, I know most people hated Shannon but I was really begining to like her, after the season finale her acting (Maggie's) was great in my opinion and as a character she really developed from the start and seeing her backstory you can understand why she was that way, pretty much alone after her father's dead, but I'm really not buying that whole thing about Ana killing her, a lot of strange editing and camera shots...

yeah..i actually felt bad for her lastnight:(

I agree...I bet there is a twist with the ana thing:yes: but I still hope the bear gets her:angry:

:wink:

Dismantled said:

yeah..i actually felt bad for her lastnight:(

I agree...I bet there is a twist with the ana thing:yes: but I still hope the bear gets her:angry:

:wink:

LOL! I'm actually waiting for a confrontation with Kate, and yes I know Kate is not that more popular than Shannon but I hope she beats the crap out of Ana...but that's just me

Mofo said:

LOL! I'm actually waiting for a confrontation with Kate, and yes I know Kate is not that more popular than Shannon but I hope she beats the crap out of Ana...but that's just me

OOOH OOOOOH that would be good!:hyper:

Guess we have to wait, next episode is about the other survivors so at least they should show why the hell they are in constant fear and maybe even make more likeable Ana once we know why:huh:

Carmelu2fan said:
I was good to see Boone again even though it was only in a Flashback:(

Absolutely! Even if he had bad hair...

And to Mofo, yeah, I caught Jack in the hospital. I thought that was a nice touch.

miss becky said:

Absolutely! Even if he had bad hair...

And to Mofo, yeah, I caught Jack in the hospital. I thought that was a nice touch.

well more than a nice touch...it shows Jack was in a way responsible for his father's death

miss becky said:

Even if he had bad hair...

Yeah! I couldn't help thinking what the fuck were they thinking with that hair? :huh:

In Jack's flasback from this season, you see him decide between his future wife and another man, that man was Shannon's father, and he, in a very chessy movie kind of way had the time to only save one, I thought this was made to cause tension between shannon and jack in the future, but guess not.....

oh sorry, forgot to quote but this was for Carmelu2fan...

Shannon's "death" threw me off. For a second, it felt like Joss Whedon wrote the episode! In any case, Sayid's face when he saw Anna-Lucia! Damn, that face said it all. It's going to get NASTY!

On a side note, I think Libby (the shrink) is a plant from the Others. I think she's this season's Ethan Rom. After all, the Dharma Initiative was composed of psychologists and behavioral scientists, it's possible. I also think she might have had something to do with Cindy's "disappearance." If you go back and look at the scene where everyone is scaling up the mountain with :heart: Sawyer, :heart: Cindy and Libby are standing next to each other and Cindy is carrying a knapsack. After the group has reached the top and Anna asks, "Where's Cindy?"

Libby is carrying Cindy's knapsack.....

:hmm:

angel_of_L.A. said:
Shannon's "death" threw me off. For a second, it felt like Joss Whedon wrote the episode! In any case, Sayid's face when he saw Anna-Lucia! Damn, that face said it all. It's going to get NASTY!

On a side note, I think Libby (the shrink) is a plant from the Others. I think she's this season's Ethan Rom. After all, the Dharma Initiative was composed of psychologists and behavioral scientists, it's possible. I also think she might have had something to do with Cindy's "disappearance." If you go back and look at the scene where everyone is scaling up the mountain with :heart: Sawyer, :heart: Cindy and Libby are standing next to each other and Cindy is carrying a knapsack. After the group has reached the top and Anna asks, "Where's Cindy?"

Libby is carrying Cindy's knapsack.....

:hmm:

Really!:shocked:

I jokingly told mr. dis that the "new" people were"the others":ohmy:

Mofo said:

well more than a nice touch...it shows Jack was in a way responsible for his father's death
Don't get that...Shannon's father was DOA, they couldn't revive him.

Jack's appearance this week (very brief) was just to confirm viewers' suspicions that the man who died in the accident was in fact Shannon's father,, we knew he had the same last name so we were led to that conclusion, but this just solidifies it, and ties 2 more castaways together pre-flight.

Hewson said:
Don't get that...Shannon's father was DOA, they couldn't revive him.

Jack's appearance this week (very brief) was just to confirm viewers' suspicions that the man who died in the accident was in fact Shannon's father,, we knew he had the same last name so we were led to that conclusion, but this just solidifies it, and ties 2 more castaways together pre-flight.

well the guy had chest trauma when he was brought in, in that moment Jack asks a nurse to perform something on him, but he replies he doesn't know how to, then someone says "he's breathing is deteriorating" and in that moment Jack chooses to help his future wife. In the meantime you can listen to the flatline on the other guy. So yes Jack isn't directly responsible for the guy's death but he made a decision, and probably the right one to save the one in less critical condition, sorry if it's not clear...but now it doesn't matter since Shannon is dead

Well, I assume that Jack made a professional medical opinion when he decided which patient to work on. If anything, the hospital is responsible for not having another doctor available at the time.

Maybe we'll find out Jack's dad was supposed to be on call with his son, but was out getting hammered with Sawyer, and instead of going to the ER, went to get some take out fried chicken served by Hugo Hurley, and got caught in traffic due to the road being closed while US Marshalls pursued a little hottie who stole a toy plane from a bank.

Hewson said:
Maybe we'll find out Jack's dad was supposed to be on call with his son, but was out getting hammered with Sawyer, and instead of going to the ER, went to get some take out fried chicken served by Hugo Hurley, and got caught in traffic due to the road being closed while US Marshalls pursued a little hottie who stole a toy plane from a bank.

knowing this show it's possible...

like I said and someone else mentioned Jack made the right decision and save the person most likely to be saved, but I really thought this was going to come up at some point and create a problem between Jack and Shannon. Interviews with the writers claimed that Boone's death was going to be a huge character development for Shannon, which it was but it could've gone much more

Last edited:
Hewson said:

:lol:

and the car chase led to the accident that hit Micheal, which also led to a delay in Locke getting to work on time for the box company, which caused Jin not to take all the watches he was supposed to deliver for Sun's father due to a lack of boxes to put the watches in :wink:

kellyahern said:

:lol:

and the car chase led to the accident that hit Micheal, which also led to a delay in Locke getting to work on time for the box company, which caused Jin not to take all the watches he was supposed to deliver for Sun's father due to a lack of boxes to put the watches in :wink:

And Charlie just watched it all happen, stoned out of his mind. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom