LOST: Season 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i_love_adam said:

Please boy, stop making a big fuck of your life. Are you that free? Go find some other band or singer you actually LIKE and make others and yourself happy by posting at their forums. You only live once.

And please don't touch Adam or PLEBA.

You should check up on things before replying to something almost two months old. Palace Hero was banned a while ago.

Why was he banned??

and while we are at it what ever happend to jick I know he was annoying to many but I kind of found him amusing:ohmy:

thanks, never thought there would be so many

and for the record I didn't started a thread about it:wink:

Anyway, back to Lost!

Episode description for Wednesday's episode - "Abandoned" - Sawyer's wound becomes life-threatening as he, Michael and Jin make their way through the interior of the island with the tail section survivors. Meanwhile, Shannon is once again haunted by visions of Walt, and Charlie becomes jealous of Locke's interest in Claire.

Queen Bee said:
Anyway, back to Lost!

Episode description for Wednesday's episode - "Abandoned" - Sawyer's wound becomes life-threatening as he, Michael and Jin make their way through the interior of the island with the tail section survivors. Meanwhile, Shannon is once again haunted by visions of Walt, and Charlie becomes jealous of Locke's interest in Claire.

Locke has an interest in Claire...:yikes::huh: :|

and and btw QueenBee..your sig almost made me wet myself:lmao:

alright.. sorry. Impulsive me. Trying to show the young prat how to make his life more productive. I think he went off to some Spice Girls forums to make others and himself happy.

Sun is pretty!

Locke and Claire:no: What and odd couple. I would NOT want to see that happen. I also hope that Charlie does not relapse if she does decide to hook up with Mr.Locke.
I really hope Locke stays focused on his "purpose" on the island.

I hope Shannon's visions lead Michael to Walt.

Only a few more days to see:hyper:

Carmelu2fan said:
Locke and Claire:no: What and odd couple. I would NOT want to see that happen. I also hope that Charlie does not relapse if she does decide to hook up with Mr.Locke.
I really hope Locke stays focused on his "purpose" on the island.

I hope Shannon's visions lead Michael to Walt.

Only a few more days to see:hyper:

Claire and Locke=:barf: noooooooooo...your right..Locke should stay focused on the island:yes:.

I agree also about shannons visions..then maybe they will see she is useful for something.

Dismantled said:

Claire and Locke=:barf: noooooooooo...your right..Locke should stay focused on the island:yes:.

I agree also about shannons visions..then maybe they will see she is useful for something.

Shannon being useful for something would be a BIG change!!!

We shall see tonight!!!!
I am so excited:hyper:

kellyahern said:

I see you read the spoilers too :shifty:.

RIP Shannon - just when you were becoming likeable :sigh:

Oh so thru kellyahern, I felt for her when I saw her story.
This is going to make for a very interesting folllowing episode. I can say for sure there will be some tension between the two groups. What a way to meet for the first time!!!:ohmy:

I was surprised that it was Shannon, despite everything. I really didn't think they'd get rid of her so soon after Boone, but oh well. I don't think too many people are going to miss her.

I find next week's episode very intriguing, to see how it all went with the "tailies".

:(

Just when we were beginning to like her.

I think this is massive proof the writers no longer have a master plan though. Boone's death was supposed to be crucial for her character and future stories...and then...nada.

i can't say i was really attached to her. i think the writers might have found it difficult to delve more into shannon's storyline without having to bring boone back all the time. i'm still hoping that she's around for at least one more episode (hovering close to death, of course) so that we can see the back story of how she ended up in australia. i'm also wondering who's going to take care of the dog?

i agree with carmel, this will certainly amp things up when the two groups meet proper. and it is SO ON between sayid and ana lucia!

and i actually think the next episode may be the one to tell us what, if any, master plan the writers may have. comparing notes between the story of the 'tailies' and our group, we should hopefully be able to see any similarities or recurring themes that would at least hint at what the mystery is surrounding the others and the island.

Two things I liked about the new show.

1) Bye-bye Shannon
2) No Kate or Jack to be seen

So now we know that was indeed Shannon's father that died when Jack chose to save Sarah instead.

I find myself wondering...what if there is another triage situation coming up? If Shannon is not dead yet, and Jack has to choose between saving her and saving Sawyer. Obviously he'll choose Sawyer, as the one he can still save, but in doing so, he'll make an enemy of Sayid.

Poor Sayid. He finally found somone to love again, only to lose it all again. :(

Of course Shannon may not in fact be dead, cause the woman from the Tailies disappeared, presumably snatched by the others. The promos just said one of the survivors will be "lost forever", they could be toying with the audience and this character who had like 2 lines the whole season may be gone and Shannon may survive, if Jack can save both her and Sawyer. I don't think we'll know Shannon's fate next week as the episode focuses on the Tailies' first 40 days, so we may not know until Thanksgiving eve if she survives.

True, as that was my previous line of thinking. The only reason I doubt it is because in the preview for last night's episode, when they said something along the lines of "one of these people will be lost forever" and were showing different survivors, I don't recall seeing that other person.

Unless I missed it.

miss becky said:
Two things I liked about the new show.

1) Bye-bye Shannon
2) No Kate or Jack to be seen

The show is slipping into ordinary, if the last few shows are any indication.

I don't do ordinary very well...:mad: :mad: :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom