LOST: Season 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MrsSpringsteen said:
it better not be Sawyer

I know! I'll just stop watching if it is. Well no...Jack's still there and for all intents and purposes, the writing on this show is still better than anything else on TV. I think this season seems slow because JJ Abrams is busy with MI3. I want him to come back soon.

I don't think Michelle Rodriguez will be the one who'll die because they need her to be the third wheel in the upcoming Jack-Kate "saga."

We'll find out who dies in 3 weeks!

Queen Bee said:
Allegedly the victim won't be male. Kristin from E! Online said that a female series regular will kill off another female series regular.

:shocked: OH my GOOODness! I hope the new gal(Michelle Rodriguez) kills Shannon, ok that is awful but I am sick of her.

No, you've got it all wrong. Ana Lucia needs to kill Kate! :wink: Seriously, I like Shannon even though the writers make her seem like an uber bitch. My problem with Kate is that Evangeline Lilly's acting is too bland and I find her character to be rather boring. I wasn't really interested in any of Kate's multiple backstory episodes last season.

I don't like Kate either, to be honest. She bugs the crap out of me. But I dislike Shannon even more. She needs to stay the hell away from Sayid! Grrr!

Carmelu2fan said:
I agree with miss becky and dismanteled, I never liked Shannon either.... I really enjoyed Jin and Sun's story last night...I did not realize how beautiful Sun is:ohmy: Jin is one cool dude, catching the fish for the group he is a good friend to Mike too

I did too! and I DID NOT get misty eyed when she found her wedding ring..:shifty:

I am kinda in agreement with Kate...she is boring..but I dont' think her story is done yet..there is too much tension between her and jack and her and Sawyer.

Queen Bee said:
I thought Sayid and Shannon's relationship was cute in the beginning, but I'm not sure if I like the pairing. I think I read somewhere that they're going to have sex this season.

They are. I heard a bit of an interview with Naveen Andrews on the radio (god he has a sexy voice!) and he said he and Shannon would consummate their relationship. The interviewer asked if anyone would be naked, and he said he would be.

Ahem. Not that I'm interested in Naked!Sayid. Not at all. :wink:

Queen Bee said:
I thought Sayid and Shannon's relationship was cute in the beginning, but I'm not sure if I like the pairing. I think I read somewhere that they're going to have sex this season.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:angry: No sex on Lost......that ruins everything.

Well it's the kiss of death basically for Shannon if it is her

sex --> love --> tragic death

it would be pretty cliche :wink:

Queen Bee said:
I'm going to be disappointed if it ends up being Shannon. She seems like an obvious choice since she's not a fan favorite.

So let's go Kate! :hyper:

:wink:

but Kate is a smidge cooler than shannon...I hate whiney:angry:

How about Hurley?

miss becky said:
Nooooo! Not Hurley!

just putting out feelers:wink:

yeah I like Hurley on the show....his story is def not over.

I am not attached to Micheal at all though:hmm:

Good point. I'd forgotten it was a chick who was going to get it.

What about Claire? Any thoughts on her? I like her okay but she's not one of my favorites.

But Claire has a baby:( but she is kinda annoying....but not annoying like Shannon:madspit: Shes alright.

I hope its not sun:(

Dismantled said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:angry: No sex on Lost......that ruins everything.

Totally agree with that, and if anyone is to be having sex with Sayid it should be me:giggle:

RavenBlue said:
I have to agree, last nights episode just wasn't quite as riveting. Usually during Lost, I don't get off the couch or wander around.. but in this one I felt restless or something. Maybe it's just them trying to get in stride for this season, I'm not sure. It was interesting.. it just wasn't as interesting as past shows.

I have to agree. I'm not a big tv person, but Lost has had me glued to the set for the most part. However, it seems like the new season is reaching a bit more to retain its creative spark. And, while I love attractive women just as much as the next guy, some of the stereotypical eye-candy are starting to bother me greatly (including the new character). It also seems like the commercial breaks are lasting longer as well.

Hopefully it gets that initial spark again soon, because must stuff on tv is just plain bad...:|

I don't think they'll kill Shannon off so soon after Boone. You'd think they'd go in a different direction with the next fatality and not stay in the same family.

I still don't think it's going to be one of the major players here. I think they're baiting us.

Queen Bee said:
No, you've got it all wrong. Ana Lucia needs to kill Kate! :wink: Seriously, I like Shannon even though the writers make her seem like an uber bitch. My problem with Kate is that Evangeline Lilly's acting is too bland and I find her character to be rather boring. I wasn't really interested in any of Kate's multiple backstory episodes last season.

I do agree Evangeleline is not that good of an actress but I love her charecter. I would like to see more of the Sawayer/Jack :heart: triangel :wink: it could get interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom