Lost

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm still hooked.

Again, I'm not sure if it's because it's good, or because they are stringing me along.

I am still annoyed they won't tell what Kate did--according to AICN we'll find out, but come on!

The bald guy storyline, I didn't see that coming. That was good.

I have heard it is definitely not dinosaurs on the island.

AvsGirl41 said:
I'm still hooked.

Again, I'm not sure if it's because it's good, or because they are stringing me along.

I am still annoyed they won't tell what Kate did--according to AICN we'll find out, but come on!

I'm enjoying it. Pretty much the only TV I watch consistantly right now. I might even start taping it...seems the dog always has to go out when it's on. :rolleyes:

I loved the bald guy storyline too! I didn't see that one coming either. I kind of like getting parts of the back stories....I wonder if we don't know what Kate did yet because the writers have yet to decide on it.

Heard the same about the dinosaurs.

AvsGirl41 said:
I'm still hooked.

Tonight's episode made up for last week's borefest. :yes:

I hope we find out what Kate did at the very least before the sixth episode.

I accidentally spoiled myself on the Locke relevation when I read a tid bit about the episode at a fan site. :grumpy: Regardless, I still enjoyed watching it play out. ...and may have teared up a little because I'm a big dork

indra said:

I loved the bald guy storyline too! I didn't see that one coming either.

really?

even when they showed him looking at his foot when he woke up on the beach and slowly move his foot in his goldtoe sock?

and again when the boar knocked him down and he thought he was paralized?

i am starting to think "outside" of the box for this one.

this could be "matrix" like

or major time zone change?

indra said:

I'm enjoying it. Pretty much the only TV I watch consistantly right now. I might even start taping it...seems the dog always has to go out when it's on. :rolleyes:

My pets always start going bonkers too. The cockatoo wants to go to bed, the dogs get in some vicious fight, and all the time we're screaming "Stop it! Lost is on, dammit!!" :laugh:

It's the only show I'm watching either, they've cancelled everything else I liked. :grumpy:

deep said:

really?

even when they showed him looking at his foot when he woke up on the beach and slowly move his foot in his goldtoe sock?

and again when the boar knocked him down and he thought he was paralized?

i am starting to think "outside" of the box for this one.

Well, to be fair, I was too busy waiting for that engine to explode. There was alot going on in that episode. :wink:

When the boar knocked him down, I thought he was just having a mental episode...which, I suppose he was...or that he fell on his knife.

It's such an ADD show, they do a good job of distracting you, "Lookie over here! An engine just exploded, pay no attention to the guy laying on the beach!" It's not like "The X-Files" that promoted deep pondering along with the characters...ah, I miss that show. :sigh:

Supposedly, there's someone among the survivors who wasn't on the plane...

Queen Bee said:

Maybe the creepy guy in the suit is not a figment of Jack's imagination. I wonder if he's one of the survivors from the plane wreck 16 years ago or whatever was mentioned on that French distress call. :hmm:

I think the suit guy is the evil mastermind who brought everyone to the island and is keeping them all there...oops! Daytime drama there (I have the TV on for my aunt to watch...the damned stuff seeps into my brain sometimes!).

chelle00 said:
OK, I missed last night due to work...grrrrr:mad: Can someone please tell me what the revelation was about the bald guy?

His life was rather depressing before the plane crash. He was a lonely office worker, had a relationship with a phone sex operator, and couldn't walk prior to the plane crash. The big reveal at the end of his backstory was that he was on a wheelchair. Essentially the "miracle" that happened the day of the crash was that he gained the ability to walk.

nick_u2 said:
I like Lost but I think Alias is a much better show

The first two seasons of Alias were the best, but the show's third season was awful. I can't believe that after three seasons we still don't know what's up with Rambaldi.

Considering that the creator of Alias also created Lost, I have a feeling that upcoming mysteries will be left unanswered if Lost gets picked up for a second season. :shrug:

Sorry, have a hard time suspending my disbelief when it relates to medical stuff - if the bald guy had been paralyzed, or lost enough of his muscle function to need a wheelchair, he would not be able to just get up and walk. Even if he did regular physical therapy to maintain some muscle tone he would not be able to just get up and walk and not be shaky or anything.

Unless it was a for-real-from-God miracle :wink:

Ok the polar bear/kid's comic book connection just gave me a thought which I hope is not even close to the plot...what if the plane didn't really crash, and the kid on the plane is daydreaming this whole scenario(involving all the passengers he sees on the plane) to pass time on a long transPacific flight?
Kind of like the ending of St Elsewhere when we find out the whole show supposedly happened inside the mind of an autistic boy looking at a snowglobe...that would suck.

Back
Top Bottom