Lost...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aardvark747

Blue Crack Addict
Anyone else watch the first 2 eps last nite? I had to give it a go really, after the ad campaign not being out of my face for the last month!

It wasnt too bad, quite interesting really. Will we ever know what that big thing was that sucked up the pilot?:ohmy:

And does anyone else think that the Doctor fellow (Jack was it?) is basically Scott Windsor from Emmerdale, just with an American accent?!

:wink:

There is another thread around here for it. Just steer clear of it and you won't be spoiled.

Of course this thread will probably be merged with that thread and you may accidently find out that the thing that killed the pilot is...

I was wondering when someone would start a thread on this! I didn't see it but I really wanted to.. I wonder if there'll be repeats on E4 or anything. The adverts were pretty intriguing, but makes me wonder why that huge plane was full of young, attractive, model-like people?! How convenient!:wink:

myusernamehere said:
There is another thread around here for it. Just steer clear of it and you won't be spoiled.

Of course this thread will probably be merged with that thread and you may accidently find out that the thing that killed the pilot is...

:scream: AARRRGGHH! No mods, pls dont do this! Have a heart!:wink:

{paintedroses} said:
but makes me wonder why that huge plane was full of young, attractive, model-like people?! How convenient!:wink:

Convenient indeed! Except the big fat guy, who is a cross between Jack Osbourne and Angie Harris from Coronation St!

shaun vox said:
its like jurassic park dinosaurs and shit!!!

Cheers shaun!

:mad:

Nah im kidding - if that's what this big thing is, I guessed as much anyway. But why was there a polar bear I wonder?:scratch:

PS:- I'm merely wondering out loud - so pls don't tell me!:wink:

Aardvark747 said:

Convenient indeed! Except the big fat guy, who is a cross between Jack Osbourne and Angie Harris from Coronation St!

Of course, every show has to have the token fat dude:wink:

I think we should boycott the show on the grounds of animal cruelty! That dog being kept in a cargo hold for hours and hours and then having to survive a plane crash, its disgraceful..

In mexico it started like 10 episodes later, I was so hooked up that I downloaded all the season because I couldn't handle the fact that it was about to end in the states and we were so far behind, can't wait for next season...

Missed the first one last nite. Is it really that good? Will it be hard to follow if i start watching next week.

larryslass said:
Missed the first one last nite. Is it really that good? Will it be hard to follow if i start watching next week.

Nah. All that's happened so far, is the plane has crashed on the island, and there are about 40 odd survivors. The leading girl in it is a criminal but she's turned all good, and the leading guy is a handsome (of course) young doctor.

The island appears to have some sort of giant monster walking around the place (which we've yet to see, only hear) and also a big polar bear, which they shot dead.

They're just in the process of trying to get the transciever thingy to work, in the hope that someone might pick up the signal and come to their rescue.

And that's the first 2 eps from last nite in a nutshell!:wink:

Thanks for that. Going to have to remember to watch it next week. wasn't sure if it would be that good or if it was just a load of hype. but everyone seems to be going on about it so think i better check it out.

larryslass said:
Thanks for that. Going to have to remember to watch it next week. wasn't sure if it would be that good or if it was just a load of hype. but everyone seems to be going on about it so think i better check it out.

I still reckon it's over-hyped, but last nites eps. fitted nicely around BB so I thought I might aswell watch it!:wink:

phanan said:
We could be really mean and post the link to the other thread. Then you wouldn't be able to resist...

I thought i'd see it listed in the similar threads bit below, but it's not. Surely LOST was in the thread title?:huh:

phanan said:

You should go to the other thread and start from the beginning, and only go up to the point you are currently at.
:D

That would be confusing, how the heck would I know what episode it corresponded to? Maybe if I'm really bored :wink:

let me guess...there are noises in the trees, still no one knows who the French lady is, and the big guy is still big despite being stranded w/ very little to eat :D

And the guy from Party Of Five is still cute

Seriously, I love that show..but I've missed most of last night's and some from one other episode. I hope that doesn't matter...

Back
Top Bottom