Lost...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Aardvark747 said:

Darlene....:drool: :drool: :drool:

Really? Interesting choice :hmm:

I remember the day when Hollyoaks was full of male talent, they seem to have lowered their standards recently. :tsk:

Back to the topic!

Last nite's ep was an improvement on the previous.
The twist at the end about the bald guy Lock was very good - didnt expect it at all.:up:

Aardvark747 said:
Back to the topic!

Last nite's ep was an improvement on the previous.
The twist at the end about the bald guy Lock was very good - didnt expect it at all.:up:

I though you'd like it. He seems like one of more interesting characters on the show at the moment. I watched the next show on E4 and thought it was decent. Without giving too much away, it has additional background for one of the characters and the story, as a whole, progresses a bit.

I finally saw this show last night. I saw the episode with the guy Lock - I was wondering why he kept looking at his feet when he fell over - good twist at the end!

The 'leader' guy (don't know his name) is also mightly fine looking as well:drool:

yeah, the episode that introduced Locke (the bald guy) was one of the best episodes of the first season, IMO.

I cannot wait for the premiere for the second season. less than a month away!!!

before then, i will have to re-watch the first season and try to pick up on any clues i might have missed.

I've only watched one full episode of Lost. It was the one with Jack looking for his Dad, freaking out, wandering around in the thick jungle but never getting lost, conveniently finding fresh water etc......

But because I'm too lazy to look these things up and have a terrible memory, when's the next episode on and is it on C4 or C5? (getting harder and harder to tell the difference nowadays, though I wonder if C4 would plum the depths of depravity quite as deeply as C5 does at the moment. Like what was advertised at the end of greatest comedy moments programme last night....... :no: )

Is anybody else watching the first season on DVD? I've been watching almost two episodes a night and it's great. I only started watching the show halfway through the season, so it's wonderful to get caught up and see the beginning episodes.

And only one week to go until the season premiere! Woo-hoo! :hyper:

Queen Bee said:

Speaking of which, I think we should start a new thread for second season discussion. This one seems to be geared more towards those that are watching the first season in the UK for the first time :hmm:

GREAT IDEA!!!:yes:

Back
Top Bottom