Lost...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The_Sweetest_Thing said:
It's Merry (i.e Dominic Monaghan). And he's allegedly dating the girl Kate (i.e. Evangeline Lilly) from the show. Sweet.

Thanks dear:wave:

kellyahern said:

Yeah, don't worry about the sixth sense thing. Nothing's been spoiled in this thread so far.

That is true. It's a fun show -- I can hardly wait for new episodes in the fall. :yes:

A little advice -- if you like the show, watch it. If you don't like the show, don't watch it. I've never quite understood what is so damned hard about that concept.

indra said:

That is true. It's a fun show -- I can hardly wait for new episodes in the fall. :yes:

A little advice -- if you like the show, watch it. If you don't like the show, don't watch it. I've never quite understood what is so damned hard about that concept.

well said, well said

Aardvark747 said:

Is he the one who looks identical to Scott Windsor from Emmerdale?:wink:

Don't watch Emmerdale, but im guessing thats not a good person to be compared to :( Don't mock the hobbit

{paintedroses} said:

Don't watch Emmerdale, but im guessing thats not a good person to be compared to :( Don't mock the hobbit

Ah right, so this Dominic guy is the one who was in Lord Of The Rings then?

(I have never actually watched LOTR btw, I fell asleep during the 1st film!)

Ohh, I thought you knew who he was but was being mean :reject:

Yes Dominic is the guy from LOTR.. I don't know his character name in Lost. Whos this Emmerdale dude?

{paintedroses} said:
Whos this Emmerdale dude?

He is the son of Viv Windsor, who I think Bono now styles his hair on! His and Viv's are very similar right now!:wink:

U should watch Emmerdale! It's probably one of the better soaps on at the moment! (Maybe u dont watch any tho, i'm probably the only one!):ohmy:

I think about starting an 'Eastenders Appreciation' thread nearly everyday! But I manage to resist!:wink:

No no make it a thread appreciating all british soaps cos i dont watch eastenders and id feel left out :(

Back
Top Bottom