Loscil!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SkeeK

The Original, Rock n' Roll Doggie, VIP PASS
So I'm listening to zem. there's been one note happening for a long time.

Very dreamy. It usually takes a while for me to find out if I really like really ambient stuff like this, but I'm really liking brittle.

If you like Loscil, I'm gonna have to go ahead and recommend Twine - Twine. And also look into Ulrich Schnauss. Less ambient, but just as dreamy.

ha!!!

here it is! i'm sorry, i didn't see this sooner.

you're like the only person i know who appears to genuinely like him. have you heard 'the grid'?

you know what you need to find for me? 'saturday morning empires'....it's got tonnes of great shit like this on it, including joshua treble, sandro perri, tim hecker, etc.

it's impossible to find anywhere, and only like one person has it on soulseek. you must get it, cause it's the best thing you'll hear all year.

and yes, download 'the grid'!

i've heard of saturday morning empires.. maybe that's where the grid was from that i was downloading..? ?

yes! that's exactly where it comes from.

it was aired on radio 2 @ night way back in like april or something. it was the best radio experience of my life, and i'm not shitting you either. it kicked the most ass ever.

Zoomerang96 said:
yes! that's exactly where it comes from.

it was aired on radio 2 @ night way back in like april or something. it was the best radio experience of my life, and i'm not shitting you either. it kicked the most ass ever.

damnit the best radio experience of your life is supposed to involve me being on the radio. oh well.

sounds very cool though. I'm gonna have to try and find the dude on soulseek who has it then.

P.S.

Did you notice that CBC radio 3 selected Brittle as one of the 20 best Canadian songs this year?

"Scott Morgan's brand of aquatic dub is a sublime soudtrack to the rain swept skies of his hometown of Vancouver. The recent addition of live guitar, organ and cello to his most recent album and live shows looks to make the sound of Loscil an even deeper affair."

oooh, i didn't know that! have you signed up to their letter? cause it's always on saturday nights, i rarely get to hear the show due to more pressing matters (friends, etc.) but i always read their playlists to see what they're gonna air.

mostly it's pretty good, especially their live shows.

but anyway, sign up for the newsletter if i haven't made it clear yet.

yeah i get their emails and tell everyone how awesome the show is, but, like you barely ever listen.

I finally got Saturday Morning Empires off soulseek.. havn't had a chance to listen to it yet.

Back
Top Bottom